PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 1, 2020

This app allows us to encourage customers to add options to existing products which increases revenue on the items they add to their cart! The app was easy to set up and later, when we needed help integrating a different app, Eric from Globo Pre-order responded quickly and helped us immediately at no cost!

RideFast Racing
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 28, 2020

So far so good. It gives you exactly what it says: Pre Order Botton instead of Add to Cart when Out of Stock

Mr. Pimpies
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 27, 2020

This app is very usesul for people want to do Pre Order button for their product. It is free and you will never regret.

Nalora
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 26, 2020

I used this app to pre-order some safety razors for an online shop. Loved it. Works easily. No issues at all.

Vault Elements NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 25, 2020

Awsome app for an awsome price! Highly recommended - great support!
Big shoutouts to Eric Cantona - he has been a great & quick help. Thumbs up!!!

NAKT Studio
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 25, 2020

Really useful for what we need. Does exactly what it says. Great customer support whilst having trouble integrating - the only feature missing and useful to our customers would be back in stock notification emails.

TooFaced London
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 25, 2020

Great app but could be more intuitive in the interface or have better integration with the shopify app

Umbrella Children
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 24, 2020

Great app, it's exactly what I need! I had an issue installing it - but I didn't realise I had to integrate it. So that's one tip from me!

Hostaro Tableware
Ireland
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited September 24, 2020

Had a few issues when trying to mark products for pre-order but the support team were quick to help and solve the issue. Great service. Looking forward to continuing with the app

no1padel
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited September 30, 2020

This is exactly what I was looking for! It's simple and easy to use - it also integrated into my Narrative theme without any problem. Customer service is also quick and helpful.

Fan Pan Society