PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 9, 2020

Great app and their customer service is top notch! I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a pre order app. Wonderful!

eBikeJoy!
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 8, 2020

I used this app to for the products that can be pre-ordered. Easy to use and beneficial. Highly recommended.

Mayavelo
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited September 14, 2020

Makes it super easy for customer to tell the difference between in stock and pre order items. Easy to use - Love it!!

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 3, 2020

1. Ensure in Shopify product inventory "track qty & continue selling out of stock" is CHECKED. 2. In the Globo App under "Products" remember to click the "wrench" to the far right of the product to customize the pre-order button "text" and "message" shown to the customer when they "hover over" the pre-order button. 3. Remember to "enable" the timer, setting date/time only will not activate the function. It is flawless!!!

I LOVE THIS APP!!! It is "the most useful" app in my store & I have much gratitude for its function during Covid-19. Kindest regards Team Globo!!!!

PeekAhhBoo
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 2, 2020

Awesome app for pre-orders. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbound Era
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 29, 2020

Lo maximo lo uso en Peru me funciona super bien nkmnxfldnflnsdnsdfnksnkfksdnfksdkfnsdkfnksdnfksdkfnksd

Troyleedesigns-Peru
Peru
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
August 28, 2020

so far, Pre-Order by Globo has been perfect! ...and right up there with my other favorite Globo apps! Really. I don't work for Globo or anything. Keep up the great work and thanks for helping us small biz people by making the price so affordable!!! Free is awesome. But not like some places where free means junk. This is free AND it really works! Thank you!

musicstoreusa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 28, 2020

Have not yet used this app, but Emma and Globo get 5 stars for their help with set up. We had a bit of a problem, emailed them and in less than 24 hours they jumped in and took care of it. Great service! Thank you!

Galilee-organics-com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 28, 2020

Just the solution I need and for FREE with awesome customer support. Thanks Emma, much appreciated!

The Marine Portal
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 26, 2020

This app helped me track my preorders in an organized fashion. I could also set dates and manage my releases better this way.

Paragon Games