PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 12, 2020

I needed an app to help me deal with out-of-stock products. Globo does exactly what I wanted to do: when an product's inventory reaches 0, display SPECIAL ORDER instead of ADD TO CART. Thanks again to Emma and her team for a great app, and even greater support!

Geek & Co.
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 10, 2020

Very helpful team! Super easy app to understand and integrate in your store. We are very happy with it!!

Valentina Garí
Spain
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
January 7, 2020

Used the app to help me get my the new products out and wasn't sure how to do it. Customer service team were very helpful!

Blaque Falcon
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Globo replied January 8, 2020

My pleasure! happy to help. Helen

Edited January 22, 2020

Great product and Support!

Pixel Weave Fabrics
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 18, 2019

very good app!! and very good service!! it helps a lot! Hope it can do better and better !!!wonderful!

DARK IN LOVE

Armand Heitz
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 10, 2019

Their Support is fast and awesome. They Solve my website problem very fast. and now my web work perfectly. If you need their help just contact their support they sure will serve you well.

Tyra Anne
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited March 20, 2020

I use this app on theprince.dk to manage pre-sales of incoming stock, it is easy to use, and the support is very good ! The fifth star is really for their support - and the hope that development will continue :-)

The Prince Webshop
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 2, 2019

Easy to use and great customer service! They provided me with a helpful guide and also fixed the issue quickly that I didn't know how to do.

Moxie Fitness Apparel
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 26, 2019

Fantastic, they fixed our problem in less than a day. Super happy with the support and 5 stars. Thanks so much!

Kate & Audrey