PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Globo
4.7
October 22, 2020

I have just started using this app. It seems like it will do what I require it to do. There are a few little functionality frustrations but overall it is performing as it should.

Ela & Earth
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
September 25, 2020

LOVE IT. EASY TO USE.. AND IT'S FREE. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR ECOMMERCE USERS. DOWNLOAD NOW!

ASAL.NYC
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
September 17, 2020

For a free app, this is great. It does what it says and lets you set up pre orders pretty easily. I had one issue with something not looking the way I wanted it to, and customer service was quick and helpful and got it fixed within a couple days. The only thing that might make me go towards a paid app eventually is that when you disable a product for preorder, it doesn't automatically uncheck the "continue selling when out of stock" option in Shopify (though it automatically checks it when you enable preorder). This has led to a couple situations where we've sold items we didn't have, so we just need to be careful about double checking that. I've also had an issue where making adjustments to one variant of a product automatically checks the "continue selling" box for all variants, even if you're not offering all variants for preorder - so be careful of that. And finally, I also am finding that people are able to bypass the preorder settings if they come through our Instagram profile (using linkin.bio), so it's not compatible with that. Otherwise, an excellent free app if you don't need to do anything fancy.

MyCONQUERing
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 8, 2020

I used this app and it's the only free one out there that seems to be doing the job pretty well. Good job

cargear.mu
Mauritius
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
August 25, 2020

This is an excellent app for taking pre-orders. I wasted a lot of time in figuring out preorder booking but Globo preorder is the perfect solution. I truly appreciate the support as well.

Mittikerang