PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 16, 2022

This app was so simple to install and set up. I had only one small issue and they were so quick to respond and help!!

Oak & Ivy Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 16, 2022

Great and quick support. Always ready to help. We appreciate this app very much as it provides our shop the extra features we needed

SuperiorCare.Pet
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 16, 2022

The app does what it should and the support team was great in my experience. Had a few small issues that I couldn't figure out, but everything was fixed by the Globo team within hours of contacting them

Fjorden
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 15, 2022

I used this app for my preorder and it was very helpful. It work very fast the process to activate was easy as well.

TheSlowMotionBrand
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
September 13, 2022

Gran servicio por parte de Sarah, resolvió todos los temas que tenía con rapidez y profesionalidad. Todo por email, pediría que tuvieran un chat en directo y hubiese sido más rápido.

Sign24h Europe, S.L.U. - B16996787
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 13, 2022

Very happy with this app. Works well and offers good intuitive user experience. Has also allowed me to receive orders when products have not been in stock which is of great benefit. Can't fault Globo, they provide quick, clear, concise communication and were able to make some minor tweaks at my request. This is the second app of theirs i've integrated and i'm sure won't be the last. Thanks Globo for your great product and support.

Swiggle
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 13, 2022

Very good app, easy to get started and can easily do what you want, special thanks to Sarah, very patient and helped me solve all my problems.

Robot Buzz Lightyear
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 11, 2022

Very good customer service. Sarah understood the problems and passed onto the technical team quickly. And they solved the problem soon.

sue-e furniture
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 9, 2022

does what you need and has free option absolutely would reccomended that is the only reason ill type 100 characters

NotNormCo
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 8, 2022

The app is so self-explanatory. Easy process of install and will ensure that our customers have peace of mind knowing it is a pre-order and not be waiting, etc..

Arrowhead Boutique