Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Pre-Order/Sold Out/Coming Soon/Backorder/Pre-sale/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

NILO-HAMBURG

This app is extremely useful. The customer support is particularly outstanding. They act within a few hours and try to find the best custom solution for me! Just great!

Beach Access

少しの商品数であれば無料で使えるところが、我々のようなスタートアップには助かります。日本語での使用だからかちょっとした問題があったのですが、サポートに連絡したところ、すぐに対応してくれて解決しました。しばらく使い続けようと思います。

NJ.COD Paris

J'utilise l'application pour mes précommandes, je la trouve complète et le service est très réactif. Je recommande

PUPPAPUPO オフィシャルストア

I was relieved when I inquired about a phenomenon that I didn't know how to fix on my end, and they responded promptly.
It was quite helpful that pre-ordering was easy to implement.

Reveil

Great, well thought out app with even better support. They respond quickly and helped me troubleshoot and tweak the design to better match my store.

BÉBÉBYDUNJA

The best app if you need both pre-order button and restock notifications. Even though we had some hiccups at start, their support and developers managed to fix everything within hours!

trime.cz

The app has all functions that I needed, preorder and notification in one app. Customer support is very helpful and fast.

Strobe

I love Shopify-apps that have speedy service when something goes wrong, and this is one of them! The apps give me just what I need for pre-orders.

Capodagli 1937

BEST APP EVER! BEST SUPPORT EVER
they are always prompt to resolve any kind of issue
i'm very satisfied with them!

Outrivals Equipment

We had an issue with the pre-order button not correctly projecting what we had put on the backend, however having sent a message to the team, it was fixed within 24 hours. Thank you Sarah!