Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

Chamaye

I used this app and it deleted my add to cart button. Waste of time and money. I recommend not to use

August 31, 2020

Hi Chamaye,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We are so sorry for your unhappy experience.
Let us explain to you how our app works. The app will replace the "Add to cart" button of out-of-stock items with the "Pre-order" one when pre-order function is enabled. It's not an issue but our app primary functionality. It's a pity that it does not support keeping both buttons showing in order to meet your requirement.
If you need our support, don't hesitate to leave us a request.

Best,
Globo Team

UKARCHERYSHOP

Rubbish tried all the setting followed all the instructions nothing shows only add to cart Now deleted waste of time!

OverflowApparel

I USED THIS APP ITS LITERALLY UTTER SHIT. SCREWED UP MY ENTIRE STORE AND PUT MY BUSINESS OUT FOR 3 DAYS CAUSING LOSS OF MANY HRS AND MONEY DONT BUY THIS U WILL REGRET YOUR DECISION.

Love Lee Fabric

I tried it, when I needed more help they offered it if I employed them - not happening, I have now deleted the app.

Lana Global

DO NOT US THIS APP! It removed my "add to cart" button. Just you know the most important button. I have been working to fix is for the last two hours. Support was not helpful. Please DO NOT use this app!!!

Minishopmadrid

By this app somebody hacked my web.
Dont install...too dangerous..

Adeptcosmetics Com

OMG! Don't install this app -- it will screw up your entire store. I'm still working on the recovery!

Divinesavages

Bought seemed to work fine but then i found a bug where my product images wouldnt load properly so uninstalled and had to get a shopify expert to remove the corrupted code. I messaged them to say i had issues but no reply in 24 hours. I would avoid this app.

Moonspirecreations

This app was free... I finally go to use it, and now its got a trail and wants to charge me.. such bad business practice.

Lone Star Collectibles

Your app stated free yesterday before I installed the app. Now you are charging $8.99 for the app. No thanks!!!! Deleting app!

Previous 1