PreOrder Globo & Back in Stock

Pre-Order/Back in Stock/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Delias Whiskyshop GmbH

Location Germany

Be careful with this app. I deinstalled it and a code snippet is left that slows my site down!
Better search for a solution that you can properly deinstall.

Poke-Centre.de

Doesnt works since 24 hours... All texts in the pre order products are still the same as before and enabled, but the prorgramm doesnt show´s anymore. Wenn clicking on the preview button, theres nothing too.. -> 5 stars if the problem will be fixed soon.

The Traders Australia

Absolute worst pre-order app I've ever used. Search filters don't work, product categories dont sync, can't skip ahead pages in the list. Completely non-functional!

TruBeef Organic

Junk...DO NOT BUY THIS APP . We just installed the app. We set up just one product on Pre Order. Now every single ADD TO CART button does not work. Nobody can buy anything in our store. JUNK. They say they have 24/7 chat support....this is not true. You have to email. There is no chat service. Been up all night trying to sort this mess of an app out. UPDATE Feb 22 11.44pm - I finally got some half-wit by email. Waited two hours and instead of removing all code, they set up a new theme without my permission, don't even uninstall the app and ask me would I like to try again even though site still not functional. Liars. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!! Update 3/02/22 - this app leaves code everywhere. Our Checkout page stopped working completely and has been down for days. Huge loss of business. If you want to loose money and get bogged down in frustration this app is for you, otherwise stay away.Should not be allowed on the shopify app store.

KAVE SQUARE

Since we are using a theme with a built-in pre-order button, limiting pre-order quantity was the main reason for trying this app. But, unfortunately, the Pre-order quantity limit doesn't work at all, so we ended up overselling all the time.

Beyond Aero

Can't access app from Chrome (has worked in the past), customer service has been responsive but unfortunately can't figure out how to solve or provide any guidance other than "it should work".

Scifitoys.se

We cannot recommend this app at all. We have had it for almost a year soon and we have had so many problems and issues. The downpayment option rarely works and our customers ask us many times why they have to pay the full amount…
Anither big problem is that our customers
only can pre order one product at the time, which means that if a customer wants to pre order 5 different products the have to create 5 different orders with 5 separate shippings costs…
Support could bot help hus with this and we stopped reportng the issues after the first six months.
Now we have deleted this app and are handling our pre orders differently.
Really dissapointed!

Combat Corner Norge

THE APP HAS RUINED OUR WEBSITE. DO NOT USE THIS. Our site has had a bug for 3 weeks. The menu bar stopped working on our mobile view, also the banner picture slider dissapeared. Only just got told today by shopify that leftover code from this app that we deleted 3 weeks ago is causing the problem. Just downloaded again now to see if we can uninstall again and remove all leftover code succesfully this time. Sent 3 emails to customer service without reply. This is really a waste of time!! Worst app ever.

Cold Busted

One word - Terrible. I've been using this for the record label for a few months now and it was absolutely painful to use. It simply does not work right. Then I noticed this was the app that was slowing down our entire site. Seriously, check out 'Online Store Speed' under 'Themes' and look at all the code that is slowing down everything. Next was the hard parting - uninstalling. This app left a ton of code everywhere. They have a guide online that is worthless. Their '1-click uninstall feature' does not remove everything either. Best thing to do is search for 'globo' code and delete with caution. Finally after getting rid of everything the PageSpeed on Google went from the 'red' to the 'green'. By far the worst app I've used here. But, while looking for another 'pre-order' app, I did come across 'STOCK LEVEL inventory quantity'. While this is not exactly a 'pre-order' app it does offer pre-order type of functions. Highly recommended.

December 2, 2020

I'm sorry for your experience. I wish you could read this document when you remove our app: https://globosoftware.net/kb/theme-installation/
We has the 1-click uninstall feature to remove all leftover code of the app.

Studio Photo HAVOX®

the app doesn't work properlly, it's a pain to uninstall it.....
I have to reinstall again to modify the data because it hasn't correclty uninstall!!! awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Previous 1 3