Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

Lo & Behold MY

I'm having a lot of issues with the app. Pre Order button goes missing on and off. And the checkout has issues detecting the discounts applied to pre-order items. Please help sort this out.

Concrete & Lavender

I’ve only had this app installed for 3 days. It allowed me to set some products for preorders. However today it stopped working and it just allows people to order my products without notifying them that they are pre-ordering!!

K9 Salute

Added the app for a new product being launched but customers could only order one and not multiple.

Neenor Home

Customer support was helpful for a while. And then I replied one email about 2 hours late (5 days ago) and been on my own since then. Not user friendly, and kind of half hearted customer service. All in all, quite disappointed, granted it's free I suppose I shouldn't be expecting much. Thankful I only integrated the app on a copy of my actual theme.

THE LOOM COLLECTION

There is no pre-order button on the collection page, and when you go into the specific product it shows two options: "pre-order" and "buy now"

It doesn't make any sense because if I had the product available I would ONLY use a "Buy Now" button, I wouldn't put it on pre-order, would I?