Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

Pretty Pickled

The app has promise but I've had to delete it almost immediately because the feature 'hide buy now button' doesn't work properly for variants. I want to hide the button for variants (sizes) on pre-order but keep it for variants in stock. This app has totally removed the buy now button from my in-stock variants and could lose me sales. The hunt for a good pre-order app continues!!

Organic Garden

Worked like a charm for about 4 weeks, now it won't show up on new Products I add to the app (while having deleted other Products).

Plain Bicycle Project (Bicycle Garden)

I am confused with this app. It is working only on items that don't have any stock for any variations. As soon as one variation is in stock the pre-order stops working on all variations. Very frustrating as we can't use this app like we wanted to and as advertised.

Lo & Behold MY

I'm having a lot of issues with the app. Pre Order button goes missing on and off. And the checkout has issues detecting the discounts applied to pre-order items. Please help sort this out.

Concrete & Lavender

I’ve only had this app installed for 3 days. It allowed me to set some products for preorders. However today it stopped working and it just allows people to order my products without notifying them that they are pre-ordering!!

K9 Salute

Added the app for a new product being launched but customers could only order one and not multiple.

Neenor Home

Customer support was helpful for a while. And then I replied one email about 2 hours late (5 days ago) and been on my own since then. Not user friendly, and kind of half hearted customer service. All in all, quite disappointed, granted it's free I suppose I shouldn't be expecting much. Thankful I only integrated the app on a copy of my actual theme.

THE LOOM COLLECTION

There is no pre-order button on the collection page, and when you go into the specific product it shows two options: "pre-order" and "buy now"

It doesn't make any sense because if I had the product available I would ONLY use a "Buy Now" button, I wouldn't put it on pre-order, would I?