Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW | Reviews

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

K-Magic Shop LLC

The product shall be active even before you can setup the pre-order which can be inconvenient as the product needs to go live first before you can even fixt the pre-order settings.

ShopSalonCity

This app is amazing and does everything you'd want a preorder app to do. It has one critical flaw though that I have to give it 3 stars for. When a pre-order ends based on a date, the app sets that product to "unavailable" and makes purchasing the product impossible until you manually go in an fix it through the app. There's no notification for this, so unless you check the app every day, its possible some of your products will go unavailable for days on end and be impossible to purchase due to this design flaw. If they fix this issue, I will gladly give 5 stars.

The Barbell Cartel

App works very well, one week in and have 50 pre orders , 5 stars here customer service is 2 star, they helped me initially but after the trial has ended havent replied to emails

Midori Jewelry Co.

I'm disappointed in this app. Still displays the preorder button even when the item is in stock. Since most customers won't buy pre-order items over in-stock items, I deleted the app but the preorder button won't go away. I emailed customer support for help but never heard back from them. Please avoid this app and get something better. EDIT: The support team reached out to me after posting this review and helped me remove the remaining code from my website. I do appreciate their fast and helpful customer service.

Rocktrix Offroad

Update: We have been using Globo Pre-order app for about 5 months now, still found issues/glitch here and there, but customer service usually response to our email within a day and fixed the issues within 1-3 days. The main issue with this app is we can't search by SKU, and doesn't display SKU on pre-order features, so it's quite inconvenient to work on, especially when there are a lot of items/variants. The Back-in-stock feature didn't work very well and there were some glitches, we stopped using it, only use this app for Pre-order, and use another app for Back-in-stock. Therefore, we updated the rating from 5 to 3 stars. Our Original review: At the beginning when we started using the app, we found few issues here and there which we almost changed to try other app, but the customer service got back to us fairly quickly (within 24 hrs) and their team helped resolving the issues. After many emails exchanged, most issues got fixed and now run smoothly. 5 stars because 1. app itself is easy to use 2. many customized features 3. Customer service was responsive 4. Resolving issues fairly quickly 5. Decent price. 6. Got both Pre-order plus Back-in-stock features.

AddictoPop

Bien mais mon bouton ne se change plus en précommander , je ne sais pas pourquoi, je vais essayer de contacter le support

COSMOS 29Q

Helpful customer support. I only needed basic pre-order app, so its met my need for now but you cannot checkout various preorder variants at once, nor can order in stock items with pre-orders at the same time.

Goblin's Hording Treasure

The support for this app I must say has been great. The developers were quick to respond and take a look at my issue. With that said, finding supporting documents so I could isolate the issues on my own was not easy. My main gripe about the app has to do with the search function. It does not allow for partial searches. You have to use the full product name. Otherwise, and great app.

Esmeralda's Shop

I like this app, but i don't know if there is any limit in product that i can show in preorder!!!!!!

Boketto Wellness

So far so good. Easy set-up and I appreciate that I'm not paying for unnecessary bells and whistles.

Previous 1