Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Art Connect

The support is very prompt and efficient. The App is easy to use as well. However, I wish there was a method to bulk edit item variants as well and save them together towards the end. Nevertheless, I am very content with the app and the support.

Voice and Video Sales

The team is very helpful when you have an issue, and the app does just about everything you'd need it for. One downside is you have to copy/paste the exact title of the product you wish to set as pre-order, you can't just search by brand name or any other descriptor. I also wish the app would show products as "pre-order" when in the shopping cart to ensure customers know it's not readily available.

Iro Comb

Although the app works flawlesly, I need to delete it. Can you tell me how do I completely remove all traces of app from the "edit code", do you have an uninstall guide?

June 27, 2021

Hello,
We understand your concern. Could you please refer to this guide to completely remove the leftover code https://globosoftware.net/kb/theme-installation/#ch_2? If you cannot figure it out, no worries, let us help you. Please approve my collaborator request so we can help you quickly. Also, for urgent needs, you could reach out to us via hi@globosoftware.net so that our support team could support you in the best way possible. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Globo team

Campus & Co Mossley

We get along great with this app. It does just what we need it to do. We have a lot of items that are only available for pre-order on our site during a set time frame. This app lets me set the time frame for each product and adds a pre order button when the product is available. When it isn't available a simple message is displayed letting the customers know when to come back. Support is quick & efficient. I would give 5 stars if it had a bulk edit feature...but for a free plan I can't complain

Sparkle Castle

We have been very please with its functionality and decided to purchase the subscription to expand our options for adding more product. The one thing that stops it from getting a full five stars is that there is no option to display the in-stock date below the product (a count down timer is too flashy for our website) and the instructions for setting up pre-orders was confusing at times.

FindPak

Only thing thats stopped it being 5 stars is that when adding products you can't search for products by SKU.

Wear Your Flag LLC.

We just started using this app. So far, so good. We'll be able to give a better review after a while

Dasinails

globo is a very good and complete application for pre-orders Customer service is quick and efficient. they fixed my problem very quickly.
Thank's very much

Shakolo

Great app! The team were very quick to respond to my query and resolve it. Which I found to be very reassuring. However, I had to disable the app as the preorder option brings my customers to the cart, but doesn't allow them to add more items into the cart. Would be perfect if that feature were available.

Video Games Artwork

In our store we have quite some products that have a release date in the future. With this app our customers can now pre-order those products, knowing when it will come out. We had one issue with our theme and they fixed it for us within a day. The only reason that we didn't give it 5 stars, is because the pre-order function does not work on other sales channels, such as the buy button. But that shouldn't stop you from at least trying this app.

Previous 1 3 4