Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

Kids Optics

Great help.It makes things easy for me.Glad to stumble upon this app. Will be using this to my store

Vice Cosmetics

A step by step guide would be great but the support team are quick and very helpful! Thanks a lot!!!

elanthebrand

I really like this app for what it is. The only thing I wish I had is some sort of tutorial or guide when first downloading. I had a little trouble figuring out how it works.

Sana's Sets

This tool is great! Helped me to add preorder functionality to my website + it's for free!
The only issue is I'm not able to modify countdown dates in bulk, I have to modify each product manually, also the products table needs some more filters.

E-Bike Fast

I would like to ask steps on how to change the add cart button to pre-order? thank you so much.....

【公式ショップ】gekkabizin(月下美人) | 東京トワイライト

I think it's a good app.
I recommend it.
I was able to make fine settings, so it fits my needs.
I've been using it so far, and I didn't have any particular concerns, but I think it covers a lot of it even though it's free.

D+AF_my

Very user-friendly interface and quite easy to use,an app that suitable for beginners , thanks for the work!

Gamer Loot

Working good overall for my needs after initial setup. I can't figure out how to remove a item you no longer one and install disable but other than that great.

Chabi Chic

app is easy to use
however it's a shame that you can't taggued in one time same pre order buttom text or message...click on each items is very long and you are redirectered to the main menu each time you register the text for one item, so you loose your preo order items selection ; ;;;;;;;;;;

Ögon Design

Seems to be what I need = have the possibility to add a pre order button instead of order now! let use and see! Good job!

Previous 1 3