Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

【公式ショップ】gekkabizin(月下美人) | 東京トワイライト

I think it's a good app.
I recommend it.
I was able to make fine settings, so it fits my needs.
I've been using it so far, and I didn't have any particular concerns, but I think it covers a lot of it even though it's free.

D+AF_my

Very user-friendly interface and quite easy to use,an app that suitable for beginners , thanks for the work!

Gamer Loot

Working good overall for my needs after initial setup. I can't figure out how to remove a item you no longer one and install disable but other than that great.

Chabi Chic

app is easy to use
however it's a shame that you can't taggued in one time same pre order buttom text or message...click on each items is very long and you are redirectered to the main menu each time you register the text for one item, so you loose your preo order items selection ; ;;;;;;;;;;

Ögon Design

Seems to be what I need = have the possibility to add a pre order button instead of order now! let use and see! Good job!

Miss Cliah

I haven't fully grasped things but I'm happy there's an application like this. I really needed it for my business. Thanks!

Calico Keep

One star deducted because the feedback window kept popping up over functional areas of the app and wouldn't go away unless I left a review.

Otherwise, good app :)

ROSAII

Haven't started using it yet so I will come back later, leaving a review now to remove the pop up on the admin page

Cubistry

Great app especially since it is free, but would like if it could take quantity into account as well!

Big Pawfection

Very good app, fits in with my theme, does the job and is easy to use!! Only reason i didn't score 5 is it doesn't update automatically.

Previous 1