Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

Sparkle Castle

We have been very please with its functionality and decided to purchase the subscription to expand our options for adding more product. The one thing that stops it from getting a full five stars is that there is no option to display the in-stock date below the product (a count down timer is too flashy for our website) and the instructions for setting up pre-orders was confusing at times.

FindPak

Only thing thats stopped it being 5 stars is that when adding products you can't search for products by SKU.

Wear Your Flag LLC.

We just started using this app. So far, so good. We'll be able to give a better review after a while

Dasinails

globo is a very good and complete application for pre-orders Customer service is quick and efficient. they fixed my problem very quickly.
Thank's very much

Shakolo

Great app! The team were very quick to respond to my query and resolve it. Which I found to be very reassuring. However, I had to disable the app as the preorder option brings my customers to the cart, but doesn't allow them to add more items into the cart. Would be perfect if that feature were available.

Video Games Artwork

In our store we have quite some products that have a release date in the future. With this app our customers can now pre-order those products, knowing when it will come out. We had one issue with our theme and they fixed it for us within a day. The only reason that we didn't give it 5 stars, is because the pre-order function does not work on other sales channels, such as the buy button. But that shouldn't stop you from at least trying this app.

Ailu Swim

I had some difficulty installing this app at first, but the support team are extremely efficient and helped me set it up. Great app for adding pre-orders.

Ela & Earth

I have just started using this app. It seems like it will do what I require it to do. There are a few little functionality frustrations but overall it is performing as it should.

ASAL.NYC

LOVE IT. EASY TO USE.. AND IT'S FREE. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR ECOMMERCE USERS. DOWNLOAD NOW!

MyCONQUERing

For a free app, this is great. It does what it says and lets you set up pre orders pretty easily. I had one issue with something not looking the way I wanted it to, and customer service was quick and helpful and got it fixed within a couple days. The only thing that might make me go towards a paid app eventually is that when you disable a product for preorder, it doesn't automatically uncheck the "continue selling when out of stock" option in Shopify (though it automatically checks it when you enable preorder). This has led to a couple situations where we've sold items we didn't have, so we just need to be careful about double checking that. I've also had an issue where making adjustments to one variant of a product automatically checks the "continue selling" box for all variants, even if you're not offering all variants for preorder - so be careful of that. And finally, I also am finding that people are able to bypass the preorder settings if they come through our Instagram profile (using linkin.bio), so it's not compatible with that. Otherwise, an excellent free app if you don't need to do anything fancy.

Previous 1 3 4