PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FINE KAGU 公式

Location Japan

This app has been very helpful in improving our e-commerce site sales.
They replied to my questions very quick and resolved the problem. Great!

Seven Pearls Clothing Ltd.

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Great , app and easy to install , i recently added to my shopify store for pre-orders because so many times my products are out of stock or low stock

OBVIOUS SHIRTS

Overall its a good app. The only issue I have experienced is that the pre-order capabilities would suddenly drop off and the tags sometimes don't carry over to the product tag section in open orders.

Bouncepad

Time spent using app About 2 months

Good App that does what it says on the tin. We had a few issues but support responded and resolved within hours.

Cornier

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Special thanks to Sarah Nguyen, Your support was speedy, that helped me a lot.
This app is the most friendly app among PreOrder app that I have tried until now.
Easy use.
However, I wish this app could turn OFF "Continue selling when out of stock" for all "Track quantity" products automatically after I disable "Pre-Order" option of a product.
If you make that funtion in near future, I will praise you for the best app.

Stacie Stitches Creative Studio

This application is user-friendly and perfect for pre-orders for my small business. The free version is perfect for a small business with limited pre-orders.

Presents Frankston

Location Australia

Product is easy to use and integrates well. Is the only product that I know that allows you to take a partial payment which is great and one of the main reasons I went with this product. Support team is great as well

AVC Photo Store & School

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Pretty good app. Just I need to update every time, go to the section, and click save every time I do any change. Would be perfect if will be automatic.

HOUSE OF MAGUIE

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! works perfectly well easy to set up, bit confusing in regards to setting up the inventory QTY for end promotions. A how-to video would be highly appreciated.

Throne Boss Australia

Location Australia

Really great app. Simple to use and free version is excellent. The only problem is that when you want automated emails on the paid version you can't choose the email address that it comes from. It has to be your main store email, which isn't always the email address you might want emails to be sent from. Other than this, I would give 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6