Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

Dragon's Lair Hobbies & Games

The first time using this app I had a bit of an issue with it, they emailed me within a day or 2 and got it fixed which was really awesome! It has worked perfect since then 99% of the time with small hiccups, its the only app that EASILY lets customers do partial payments. A lot of it is automated as well. Most of our customers end up paying off their balance before we remind them, because I beleive the app sends them an email after a certain amount of time. I just wish it will allow my customers to add multiple pre-order items to cart before sending it straight to the payment option. The one issue I have is that my products sometimes taken themselves off pre-order, even though I haven't changed the settings. Unsure if its my POS interacting with it and causing this issue, being a TCG store our POS is specifically tailored to our needs, which may be different to what Globo are used to. Anyway, I have to go back in and hit save on each one every now and then. Also once the pre-order date ends, it doesn't just change the "pre-order" button to "add to cart" it appeared "unavailable" and unable to interact with it. Again, having to go in manually and update it again myself. These issues aren't too bad when you're a small business, but we plan to grow and hope this becomes a non issue in the future. Even with these issues, this is by far the best for the value. So many extra features that you weren't expecting are added. Like the new subcribe to an out of stock item is great! We have made quite a few extra sales because of this.

Iro Comb

Although the app works flawlesly, I need to delete it. Can you tell me how do I completely remove all traces of app from the "edit code", do you have an uninstall guide?

June 27, 2021

Hello,
We understand your concern. Could you please refer to this guide to completely remove the leftover code https://globosoftware.net/kb/theme-installation/#ch_2? If you cannot figure it out, no worries, let us help you. Please approve my collaborator request so we can help you quickly. Also, for urgent needs, you could reach out to us via hi@globosoftware.net so that our support team could support you in the best way possible. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Globo team

Guma Kayaks

I contact the guys from support and they are fast and good, they help us to solve a problem in our website.

Campus & Co Mossley

We get along great with this app. It does just what we need it to do. We have a lot of items that are only available for pre-order on our site during a set time frame. This app lets me set the time frame for each product and adds a pre order button when the product is available. When it isn't available a simple message is displayed letting the customers know when to come back. Support is quick & efficient. I would give 5 stars if it had a bulk edit feature...but for a free plan I can't complain

Sparkle Castle

We have been very please with its functionality and decided to purchase the subscription to expand our options for adding more product. The one thing that stops it from getting a full five stars is that there is no option to display the in-stock date below the product (a count down timer is too flashy for our website) and the instructions for setting up pre-orders was confusing at times.

FindPak

Only thing thats stopped it being 5 stars is that when adding products you can't search for products by SKU.

Wear Your Flag LLC.

We just started using this app. So far, so good. We'll be able to give a better review after a while

Dasinails

globo is a very good and complete application for pre-orders Customer service is quick and efficient. they fixed my problem very quickly.
Thank's very much

Shakolo

Great app! The team were very quick to respond to my query and resolve it. Which I found to be very reassuring. However, I had to disable the app as the preorder option brings my customers to the cart, but doesn't allow them to add more items into the cart. Would be perfect if that feature were available.

Video Games Artwork

In our store we have quite some products that have a release date in the future. With this app our customers can now pre-order those products, knowing when it will come out. We had one issue with our theme and they fixed it for us within a day. The only reason that we didn't give it 5 stars, is because the pre-order function does not work on other sales channels, such as the buy button. But that shouldn't stop you from at least trying this app.

Previous 1 3 4