Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

ASAL.NYC

LOVE IT. EASY TO USE.. AND IT'S FREE. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR ECOMMERCE USERS. DOWNLOAD NOW!

Fan Pan Society

This is exactly what I was looking for! It's simple and easy to use - it also integrated into my Narrative theme without any problem.

MyCONQUERing

For a free app, this is great. It does what it says and lets you set up pre orders pretty easily. I had one issue with something not looking the way I wanted it to, and customer service was quick and helpful and got it fixed within a couple days. The only thing that might make me go towards a paid app eventually is that when you disable a product for preorder, it doesn't automatically uncheck the "continue selling when out of stock" option in Shopify (though it automatically checks it when you enable preorder). This has led to a couple situations where we've sold items we didn't have, so we just need to be careful about double checking that. I've also had an issue where making adjustments to one variant of a product automatically checks the "continue selling" box for all variants, even if you're not offering all variants for preorder - so be careful of that. And finally, I also am finding that people are able to bypass the preorder settings if they come through our Instagram profile (using linkin.bio), so it's not compatible with that. Otherwise, an excellent free app if you don't need to do anything fancy.

cargear.mu

I used this app and it's the only free one out there that seems to be doing the job pretty well. Good job

Mittikerang

This is an excellent app for taking pre-orders. I wasted a lot of time in figuring out preorder booking but Globo preorder is the perfect solution. I truly appreciate the support as well.

Freaks Are Coming

Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que hizo o no disfrutó al usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si usarán esta aplicación.

ONE957

Simple to install and customise messages. The product search function needs a little improvement but I can’t complain too much since the app is a massive help and free of charge. The support team are polite, friendly and efficient which makes it even sweeter!

Kids Optics

Great help.It makes things easy for me.Glad to stumble upon this app. Will be using this to my store

Vice Cosmetics

A step by step guide would be great but the support team are quick and very helpful! Thanks a lot!!!

elanthebrand

I really like this app for what it is. The only thing I wish I had is some sort of tutorial or guide when first downloading. I had a little trouble figuring out how it works.

Previous 1 3