Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders with partial payment, Restock alert, Back in stock

Fewturesupplyusa

Great app, really helpful for my store. I had to contact the support center for a little thing and they helped me out and solve my issue really quick. Thanks guys for the great job !!

Ettika

This app is easy to use and support has been helpful. It is nice to find one app that has both back in stock notifications and pre order functions together, vs having 2 different apps. Would reccomend!

Le bruit des aiguilles

Une application très complète, ce qui peut la rendre un peu dure à prendre en main au départ, mais qui permet de nombreux parametrages. Le service client est très réactif et à l'écoute des propositions d'améliorations.

Yeti Gaming

Great app for our business, which has many products that are pre-ordered. The button information gives customers another chance to see the dates of release, esp if they missed it in the description.

ZeekSleep

This app has been a really helpful and simple way for us to manage our pre-order items. We had some trouble getting it to work with our Page Builder app (Shogun) but the support team were fast & friendly and helped us get it up and running quickly.

Toki Mats

The support team helped me work through many details to get this working properly and I appreciate the support!

WORKWARE HC CO

great app, great support! with great customer service and definitely recommend to all users here! love it!

KEUZI

We are only using the app for preorder which seems to work well once it integrated with our theme. The support was very quick and good.

Boutique Flos

Easy to install, easy to manage pre-orders and easy for the customer to navigate, easily recommend!

VitalSetas

Great little app. Easy to use and personalize. Free plan works as advertised. Highly recommend it!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34