Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Coming Soon with partial payment

SUNNYBAG GmbH

Very good app for offering pre-order products. We use the free version for one product only at the moment and are satisfied with it. You can customize the button and message (color, font etc). Support was very helpful with our questions. They can customize design etc for you if needed.

LEDVANCE Shop

I would like to recommend this app. Really useful for pre-order options. Nice, helpful and fast support.

YOUBI.shop【用美公式オンライン】

Thank you for your quick action and continuous support! サポートはとても迅速で丁寧でした。サイトに合わせた設定も行っていただき助かりました。ありがとうございました。

katoenshop

It works well and easy. But they really helped us out with the customization of the design of the counter! Really fast as well. Thanks so much!!!

The Katha

This app has given us everything we need. We produce in small batches so this is just perfect for pre-order and it's fully customisable.

Fenris Workshop

Amazing app. I've tried many pre-order apps and I find that this is is the most versatile and well built. I had some complications with the integration on by them and their support team was a tremendous help. I cannot be happier.

Rival Hockey

Great app, does exactly what it says it does with lots of flexibility. The team also have excellent support and managed to fix a few issues I had with a custom theme. Definitely going to stay with these guys as we've managed to get over $10,000 worth of pre-orders that we otherwise wouldn't have had if our store simply said 'Out of stock'. You're missing out if you're not using pre-orders!

Agit-Pop

I had a problem making the App work on a new product and the team at Globo, worked over a weekend to fix it.

LUHV STORE

Globe App is great. I used other apps but they are too expensive. This app is perfect, especially if you do pre-orders for holidays, but normally keep everything well stock otherwise. Support was even better!

3Jack.Store

This app is super useful and their customer service is really helpful, help me out with the layout issue in a day after I emailed them! very recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26