Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

Globo Pre‑Order ‑ Preorder NOW

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

Vault Elements NZ

I used this app to pre-order some safety razors for an online shop. Loved it. Works easily. No issues at all.

NAKT Studio

Awsome app for an awsome price! Highly recommended - great support!
Big shoutouts to Eric Cantona - he has been a great & quick help. Thumbs up!!!

TooFaced London

Really useful for what we need. Does exactly what it says. Great customer support whilst having trouble integrating - the only feature missing and useful to our customers would be back in stock notification emails.

Umbrella Children

Great app but could be more intuitive in the interface or have better integration with the shopify app

Hostaro Tableware

Great app, it's exactly what I need! I had an issue installing it - but I didn't realise I had to integrate it. So that's one tip from me!

no1padel

Had a few issues when trying to mark products for pre-order but the support team were quick to help and solve the issue. Great service. Looking forward to continuing with the app

Go Glamp RV

I recommend this app. At first there were a few functionality problems with our empire theme. I sent an email to eric @support about the issues. Eric and his dev team went to work and all of the issues were fixed quickly, and now the app works great. The price point is nice
also! I did not experience the issues some of the users mentioned.

InGear OutFitters

As much as I am surprised that such a basic ecommerce concept feature is not provided out of the box from Shopify, I am just as delighted to discover the Globo Pre-Order app!

It works great - exactly what we needed - and when we requested some install assistance, Globo smoothly took care of our app/theme conflict with ease. Great at timely communication, too. 5 STARS!

Indecisive.

This app is great and exactly what I was looking for. It will take some time to get used to their syntax and interface (name an app where that isn't the case!) and Eric is incredibly helpful. He responds quickly if you have any questions and the Globo team work on getting the app functioning as you need it to. Definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add pre-order functionality to their store!

MEDISTHETICS

Love this app!!

I was having some issues integrating the pre-order button into my Shopify shop and was getting pretty overwhelmed. I reached out to support, supplied them with all requested information and the issue was resolved very quickly.

Their support team is very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this app !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15