Globo Pre‑Order

Globo Pre‑Order

by Globo

Globo pre-order allows your customer pre order a product

WAGGY WOFFIE STORE

Thank you very much. Prefect apps. so far i using now is good. if got any problem with email to you. thank you.

Intissimo

It is the best life safer thanks for the great app. There is nothing more useful and helpful! It was a great one!

The Mousepad Company

It was fine. Pretty simple, worked for what I needed I guess. I wish we could have had some more functionality with variants also I think it caused my checkout page to take awhile to load. Can't confirm that though so it might have been on my end.

Zero Waste Co

Great app, easy to use and does exactly what it says on the tin!
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!! :)

HHO Kit

AAAA++++ AAAA++++AAAA++++ AAAA++++AAAA++++ AAAA++++AAAA++++ AAAA++++AAAA++++ AAAA++++AAAA++++ AAAA++++

MyBeadBox

I used the app to help me add dropdown options to my product pages. It gave a nice amount of free options and was easy to understand.

AMARA Concepts LLC

Exactly what I needed to allow made-to-order sales on my site. The functionality of the app works just as well as the paid competitors. I had an issue when I updated my theme and the team fixed the coding swiftly. Thanks guys!

Thenobleshoe

Simple and easy to use. And it is Free. I don't understand those that complain! Just go in, set up your products, change the button and voila. 5/5

Taizjo

Highly recommend and easy to use! Support team is easy to contact as well :) Definitely use this app!! I'm happy I found it.

Figuna.de wird Genkidama.de

good good good pre order app thx for this its very easy ShopifyApp and is still free i know dont other app for free better

Previous 1 3 4 5 6