Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. januar 2024

Brilliant app, works well for what we need. Customer service is excellent and are quick to help fix any issues that arise. ^_^

TokyoToys
4 måneder bruger appen
30. september 2023

Difficult to set up. No help for 24 hours or more. I gave it ONE star but the system didn't let me post the review until I changed the rating....The lack of integrity speaks out loud.

D'Arce Collection
Cirka 4 timer bruger appen
1. august 2023

Excellent customer service! I reached out with a problem, and it was solved within 24 hours. Highly recommend this app addition to Shopify accounts.

Reformed Free Publishing Association
Cirka et år bruger appen
9. marts 2023

I have really enjoyed this app. it has worked really well and any issues have had the customer support has been wonderful. I would definitely recommend this app to any store that is looking to pre-sale items. 10+ stars for sure!!

EmieJames
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
18. maj 2023

We do a lot of pre-orders and I have tried several apps, and this has been the best experience. Pretty seamless integration into my store, easy to use, nice functionalities, and quick and helpful service from their team.

Sovi
Cirka et år bruger appen
9. marts 2023

Amazing app that will save me a lot of energy and time, since I deal with pre-orders a lot. It was very easy and quick to get in touch with the makers of the app, and they made great adjustments to my website so that the app works exactly for my needs.

Online comic book store
Holland (Nederlandene)
10 måneder bruger appen
14. marts 2023

I played around with 3 other apps before I settled on this one. The pricing is fair, the help and service is quick and informative (and they understand English), and the app looks great on my website. I look forward to other features they may introduce in the future (I would love a wishlist feature - hint), lol. But, it is great. Thank you!!

Soaplicity
4 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 1. marts 2023

App works well, doesn't rely on same lines of code other apps do - ie that 'Continue Selling When out of Stock' checkbox.

Good Squish
7 måneder bruger appen
10. april 2023

Wonderful App and even better service. I can't thank Adam enough for making it all work seamless for our store. Plus the features are just amazing - if you need a pre-order app - this is the one to get!

Eadie Lifestyle
Australien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
22. maj 2023

Such wonderful and polite, attentive and fast customer service to help set-up and offer best practise on how to use the app.

McIntosh