Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. november 2022

Great customer service, quick and helpful. The free version has very limited options but still useful.

The Rescue Kit Company
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
21. oktober 2022

I was looking for an app that can help me easily manage my store's pre-order products and display pre-order badges online. Adam helped me integrate the badges to fit my theme! Amazing service and I'm very happy with how the badges look. Thanks Adam!

Dalia Studio
9 måneder bruger appen
4. november 2022

great app easy to use i can bulid customer list using the notify me button. This really helps my customers wanting more

Liberated Eyewear, Inc.
8 måneder bruger appen
4. januar 2023

Very amazing support when any issues are occurring and app works great on my website and was easy to connect

Luztstore
2 måneder bruger appen
27. juli 2022

A easy to use app that helps us to better manage our inventory and generate sales. Highly recommended!

Dr Noel's Mushroom Powder
Australien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
10. januar 2023

The app works well. The back up and support from them has been amazing. They helped sort out all the set up problems over the first few weeks.

Mobility Plus
New Zealand
23 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 1. november 2022

Wonderful app! I would definitely recommend. A very helpful and efficient team. Easy to work with and simple to use functions in the app that makes installing to your website a breeze. Also Matt and Adam from the customer service team are very professional and helped me all the way with any questions I had and enquires.

The Modern Planner
New Zealand
19 dage bruger appen
26. juli 2022

This app is so great for letting our customers know that a product is on pre-order. We are able to pop in a little due back into stock date and it makes things so much smoother than our last process. I love how easily it integrates with our website.

Naptime
Australien
15. april 2022

We have a LOT of pre-orders on our site, and we can't say enough good things about how this app has helped us manage those. It's by far the best pre-order app for Shopify. It's smooth, flexible, and has the perfect balance of options while being quick and streamlined to set up. Plus, the support team went above and beyond to help us integrate the pre-order functions with other "You might like" apps we have running on our site. When we asked for some design tweaks, they were instantly on top of it. We're delighted by the app, yes, but completely blown away by the service. Highly, highly recommend.

Bushel & Peck Books
Redigeret 26. september 2022

This app has very useful pre-order options that I need for my online store. I was having trouble integrating them and Adam from their team helped me out! Once I had them available, I was having trouble with the buttons integrating with my theme. They weren't showing up in other sections of my store. I reached out and Adam and their team integrating everything free of charge. It helped me so much. They respond promptly and get any issues settled right away. I appreciate this app and, even more importantly, I appreciate the amazing customer service. Thank you! I would recommend this to anyone who needs Pre-order, Coming Soon, and Out Of Stock options for their store! *Edit* I have since upgraded to a new plan and needed a lot of help integrating things with my website. The customer service has been amazing. Quick responses with clear instructions. I still very highly recommend!

Clothed In Blessings