Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. januar 2024

Brilliant app, works well for what we need. Customer service is excellent and are quick to help fix any issues that arise. ^_^

TokyoToys
Storbritannien
4 måneder bruger appen
1. august 2023

Excellent customer service! I reached out with a problem, and it was solved within 24 hours. Highly recommend this app addition to Shopify accounts.

Reformed Free Publishing Association
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
30. september 2023

Difficult to set up. No help for 24 hours or more. I gave it ONE star but the system didn't let me post the review until I changed the rating....The lack of integrity speaks out loud.

D'Arce Collection
Cirka 4 timer bruger appen
7. december 2021

Love this app. I’ve used the preorder button for launching new product releases for the 1st time, it worked fantastic. Very easy to install and ready to start using. I love how it’s tied into Shopify and sets up the right functionality to manage inventory within my Shopify store. Highly recommended and I’m looking forward to using all the features.

OutdoorPantry, Inc
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
27. juli 2022

A easy to use app that helps us to better manage our inventory and generate sales. Highly recommended!

Dr Noel's Mushroom Powder
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
28. marts 2022

This is a great app. But even better, the developers are very willing to work with you to make it work with your site the way you want. And quick to respond. Highly recommended

Arielle Research Inc.
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
5. juli 2022

Solves a series of product management issues. Easy to use and get going very quickly and seamlessly.
The dev team is extremely helpful and willing to go above and beyond just getting it working.

Highly Tuned Athletes
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
9. marts 2023

I have really enjoyed this app. it has worked really well and any issues have had the customer support has been wonderful. I would definitely recommend this app to any store that is looking to pre-sale items. 10+ stars for sure!!

EmieJames
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
14. oktober 2022

I used this app to have people pre-order made-to-order items and everything went smoothly! It was much easier to distinguish how many products to make versus demand.

Golden Hour Company
Mere end et år bruger appen
7. juni 2022

Great, simple solution for offering preorder. We love how the app fits seamlessly into our store design. The mixed cart warning/pop up ensures customers read any important info, and love being able to limit preorder stock for each individual SKU. The team were very quick to respond to any questions and ensured everything was displaying correctly on our theme (the preorder badges needed a little bit of styling to not repeat on our theme), and changes to the pop up we requested. Overall very happy with this app!

holster Australia