Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Postal Skateboards

Great customer service!! Really friendly and responded within seconds of me submitting my request for help! 10/10

Taylor & Wolfe

So far so good! We only just started using but they were very helpful in getting us going. Will update if necessary but I think it's going to be a great addition to our site. It's on the pricier side for these sort of apps and I think you are paying for the customer service, which to me is 100% worth it.

Sleepgoddess The Beauty Sleep Co

Seems like a wonderful app. I've just installed and currently only 1 item listed. Support was very quick and reliable. Solved my issue immediately. I definitely recommend. I just listed and only 1 item so on the free version. Now that my 1st preorder item seems right using this App, I will surely move to the paid version so I have 2 other items listed as Preorder.

The HDTV Spot

Unlike other apps, Appikon provides really fast support and service. This is invaluable for us since we do not have resources to waste time troubleshooting third party apps. We have tried other similar apps, but they do not seem to care about us or have horrible communication. Pre-order Today has been the best in terms of simply working and getting immediate troubleshooting when code needed fixing.

Nisa

Very responsive customer support, very sleek product! Would recommend. Really nice user interface, and they're willing to make it work for your theme too!

Snackwize

Only just starting to use the app and require a little bit of help to get things right. 5 Stars for timely support which a great start! Thanks!

TUDU21

I'm using this app to help grow our small business. So far so good! I'll update my review after I get pre order sales. Thanks again Shikha!

We R Christmas

Perfect solution for pre selling items, really good support. all support resolved within 5 min of contacting their team.

Formula Fun Foamies

Great app that lets us communicate easily to our customers when their preorder items will be ready to ship. Customer service is also very quick and helpful which always is a plus!

Hi-Voltage Records

We are just trying out this app for pre-orders as the other one did not work for us. I had some questions and they were incredibly helpful and responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13