Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

LA MIA PIZZA

Early days for me using the app but Hasti has been soooo quick and helpful, will definitely pursue! The response has been immediate unlike other apps, so thank you and hopefully my problems will be solved.

Bubbly Blaster

The best pre-order app by far! We've sampled many and these guys have it handled. Plus their customer service is brilliant and ready at all times. You won't regret installing this one ;)

Demonslug Worldwide

Quick and easy set up! Customer service is fantastic, they helped me out right away and I was able to get preorders up and going on my site in minutes!

ubactive

It is so easy to use. I had a question about something and the team were so helpful. Highly recommend using this

Shop Big Sky Harley

Customer Service answered quickly and helped efficiently... App is easy to use even with large stores.

Reciclarte by Olguiux

I am testing this app and so far what I have seen of it convinces me a lot, easy to use,the support is great, very friendly and they answer your questions in a very clear way.

MeTimeMonthly

Really quick and effective customer support. Had a solution within 10 minutes & I have no doubt this will contribute towards the success of my first start up business. Thanks Guys.

Northern Wilds Store

We needed a quick solution for a book that was on backorder. I initially had trouble setting up the mechanism, but it was easy to locate a support person and they had it up and running within a couple of hours. Very pleased with the support staff and the easy solution to our problem. I also like that pricing is resonable for more items if we need.

Letz Shop Online

We use this app to preorder for a fresh product that only comes in small portions every week from France. This way, we are able to better promote the product, but also to give a nice view of a shop in working progress with its customers.

Loula Moon

This app helped me to streamline pre-orders in order to maximise the success of my business. The support was really great and easy to ask a question if I did not understand something.