Pre‑order Today

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nola Amsterdam

Location Netherlands

This app works perfectly + super helpful and fast support team! :) Would definitely recommend if you need any pre-order or backorder items on your website!

Museum of London

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excellent app with all the features we are looking for. It is easy to navigate and has amazing customer service!

Sight Line Provisions

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Set up of new apps takes time and often sends me digging for tutorials. The chat support with Pre-order Today is the best I've ever had. Real people who not only answer my questions, but worked with me to write CSS for my website integration. Blown away by their service.

Boutique officielle des Wriggles

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Installation and start-up in a few clicks. Support is available and our problem was quickly resolved. Great service!

thefoxmercantile

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Satendra was great - this app is great, and customer service for any information is accurate and quick!

SpaceTek

Location Australia

Increased sales by 20% We always have pre orders waiting when our stock arrives. Recommended to anyone who wants to maximise bottom line.

Time Keeper

Location Kuwait

Love this app, very easy to use and doesn't ruin any other things we did on the theme. Most important the support were very helpful and quick in respond.

McGregor Pedals

Time spent using app 27 minutes

I never actually used the app as it lacked a "Pay on Fulfillment" feature. So, take this as a review of their customer service. My communication with their helpdesk was immediate and very impressive. Definitely 5 star service. I would feel very confident trying their apps in the future!

Darlington Isle

Time spent using app 27 minutes

Very amazing customer service. Thank you so so much! You helped every question I had. Thank you again!

August 27, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

-Abuzar Khan

Fetch Club Shop

This app helps our store keeping products online whilst they are temporarily out of stock. The customer service is great too, very friendly and quick to help! Would recommend for any business, large or small.

August 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan