Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Poise + Go

Wonderful customer service - Hasti went above and beyond to support me with my queries and find a quick resolution. I would highly recommend this app and the service provided.

B Girly

Such quick help and answers. I like the 24/7 support and ability to screenshot for more effective troubleshooting

Lim Paris

Le service client est d'une rapidité et d'une aide exceptionnelle! Merci à Zia pour son aide précieuse !

HASHTAGSTRONG

I used this app to help me not miss any sales and to better provide for my customers. It has afforded me the ability to meet expectations. The customer service I received was excellent and immediate. If this app could split a preorder with a regular order it would be even greater.

IB4UD Shop

This is a great app with excellent support from the team. I really enjoy it. It is easy to use and helps with my sales.

Lashed by Laurian

I love the app. Very helpful when I had questions. Also, the service was fast... when I reached the customer service solved my problem within minutes.

Fox and Leo

Fantastic App. The team was quick to respond to my questions - and I had a lot! The mechanics of the app worked seamlessly and it was easy to navigate how to set everything up. If I got stuck it was easy to reach out to the team for help. I would definitely recommend this app.

Life Light Healing Services, LLC

I just started using the app and so far I am loving it. It helped me launch my pre-orders and allows me to collect orders on items that have sold out for the time being. A plus for my revenue stream. The support staff is very helpful and patient. Absolutely recommend this product.

Robin&Wren

Amazing service, so quick and helpful. Immediate support, the guys basically did everything for me. Thank you so much

Megan Salmon

Seems really straight forward and easy to use, the 24 hour support is also a great feature. Great to see a free app with so many useful features, it has been a huge help for this business