Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Megan Salmon

Seems really straight forward and easy to use, the 24 hour support is also a great feature. Great to see a free app with so many useful features, it has been a huge help for this business

Kabuto

Good support 24/7. In several moments we need modify or add different features and support is already for help.

My TickTalk

We were having some issues with the app, but Abuzar was incredibly helpful (after hours too) at troubleshooting with us. It ended up being an issue with our developer, but he was incredibly helpful in trying to solve it as much as he could. Thanks, Abuzar!

Hey Girls

I needed help setting this up and the support was absolutely amazing. Sourabh was great. Nothing was too much trouble. Good price for the app too, compared to similar apps. Would definitely recommend.

Busy Beauties

It is still pretty early, but all appears to be working as expected. The customer service is definitely top notch and helped me work through issues and answer all my questions quickly!

Ramolli

I used this app to help me set up pre orders for all my items prior to our launch! The team are fantastic, and with 24/7 support helped me navigate the site, upgrade my plan and get organised! Easy to use, and consumer friendly! Would recommended 100%

purogenic.ca

Great app and just such amazing customer service! I hope soon they will make it costumiziable with every Shopify theme.

Exfolin®

Great service, They helped me out with fixing a problem that I had. Very friendly, would recommended.

Polizeimemesshop

Great service, available at all times. Before I even had a question, I was contacted via chat and asked if I needed help. I actually needed it then. Zia was able to help me immediately and set up the app the way I wanted it. It doesn't get any better than that! At first glance, the app seems to be exactly what I was looking for!

Honeydew Melon Cosmetics

Used the free trial,icouldn't figure it out and their customer service team helped me out. Thank you