Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

icepots

Sourabh thanks a lot for resolve this issue. Keep it up. Take care.
Hope this app will help for collect pre order

Move Mama Move

What I liked about this app: easy to dowload and load into my shop quickly, tech assistance was super quick - had my question answered in just a few minutes, I can change which pre-order item I choose, which works well for my current business model. I also requested a little bit of help and had my question answered in just a few minutes. Great app!

ZANNE CLOTHING

very user friendly, was stuck and reached out at 2am and they responded straight away. very happy so far :D thank u

Ilios Lighting

Great app and simple to use. Customer support is amazing! They go above and beyond. Highly recommend it!

D&O Lighting

I just started using this app, I'm not sure how it will help me yet. So far the team has been really helpful, and the results are as desired. Will update review if anything changes.

Kenetrek Boots

Great Customer Service, very quick in response. Email notifications included with subscription which is nice.

Planethair

the app work fine for pre order functionality, good in usability, best support and price, few minutes to setup

Kondigno

Great support. A useful app to showcase a product before it is released on the market. Great help for our startup.

Antioxi

Great app! The team was incredibly helpful as well. In fact they spent hours helping me customize their app to my theme. I am very impressed :)

The Kellee Collective

I used this app to be able to list items as pre sale and show as sold out when inventory is depleted. This app did exactly that. Easy instructions to work with my Shopify store.