Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

VK Jewellery London

The app was easy to integrate. Very good help centre. They quickly replied to me on the chat and resolved my issue.

ustarbeauty.com

nice customer support . reply within like 1 min compare another app your don't have to wait long and problem solve really fast too

Noots

Overall good product. Allows me to fairly easily add Pre-Order and Coming Soon Buttons with date information. Good support team. Would recommend.

icepots

Sourabh thanks a lot for resolve this issue. Keep it up. Take care.
Hope this app will help for collect pre order

Move Mama Move

What I liked about this app: easy to dowload and load into my shop quickly, tech assistance was super quick - had my question answered in just a few minutes, I can change which pre-order item I choose, which works well for my current business model. I also requested a little bit of help and had my question answered in just a few minutes. Great app!

ZANNE CLOTHING

very user friendly, was stuck and reached out at 2am and they responded straight away. very happy so far :D thank u

Ilios Lighting

Great app and simple to use. Customer support is amazing! They go above and beyond. Highly recommend it!

D&O Lighting

I just started using this app, I'm not sure how it will help me yet. So far the team has been really helpful, and the results are as desired. Will update review if anything changes.

Kenetrek Boots

Great Customer Service, very quick in response. Email notifications included with subscription which is nice.

Planethair

the app work fine for pre order functionality, good in usability, best support and price, few minutes to setup