Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Kondigno

Great support. A useful app to showcase a product before it is released on the market. Great help for our startup.

Antioxi

Great app! The team was incredibly helpful as well. In fact they spent hours helping me customize their app to my theme. I am very impressed :)

The Kellee Collective

I used this app to be able to list items as pre sale and show as sold out when inventory is depleted. This app did exactly that. Easy instructions to work with my Shopify store.

SemiColor PR Store

This application is very simple, efficient, the best for e-commerce site. Shikha helped me a lot on how to configure the product to publish it Pre-order. Their services and support are very professional and fast. Thank you very much your team!

Ovando Store

Primera vez que uso la app y ha funcionado muy bien. Solo un detalle, es que el límite de venta por unidad no me ha funcionando del todo, pero el soporte es muy bueno y rápido. Muchas gracias Abuzar por tu paciencia y por ayudarme!

JONELLE WILLIAMS COSMETICS

After I was frustrated on a Saturday, Abuzar was able to help me with a quick response to help me and encouraged to give the app another try. So I upg to the paid service. Thanks again :) -Owner of Jonellewilliams.com

Appalachian Standard

So far so good! Support is amazing and super responsive. We haven't launched the product yet, but Hermant was able to help guide me through the setup process and it didn't take long at all! I am excited to launch our first preorder product :)

Nude Barre

When other apps couldn't change their settings properly to meet our needs, the Pre-Order Today app could. Additionally, the support is super quick and kind, and they definitely go out of their way to help you achieve your store needs. Can't recommend enough!

Jibs

Wow these guys are brilliant! Was already using the Back-In-Stock for a couple years and just added Pre-Order... not only was it already so simple to plug and play with our site they handled the couple branding custom components super quick and super friendly. Wish every app had service like this!!

Lady D Hair Collections

Love the app for my website it's fast and the customer service is great they got back to me as soon as I contacted them for help will definitely recommend