Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Faunamade

Outstanding customer service available 24/7, and the app did everything I needed it to do. Would definitely recommend.

shopkbreanalipglam

recently installed this app in my shop. I had a few questions and issues and they were addressed immediately and efficiently I appreciate the prompt attention and would highly recommend it. i love it

kidscastle

Fantastic & super customer support by Zia, clean app interface & very easy to use. Highly Recommended....

Alicia Boateng Designs

I recently installed this app in my shop. I had a few questions and issues and they were addressed immediately and efficiently I appreciate the prompt attention and would highly recommend it.

Transtape

This app is everything I had hoped for and more! Not to mention the unmatched customer service that is almost instantaneously available. I am thrilled to be able to offer this option to my customer with a very easy and straightforward back end that is easy to manage for me! Thank you Zia for the great setup help!

lovethywine

Amazing and efficient customer service, highly recommend! Great APP and worked straight away unlike the app I had previously.

BREATHE

Customer service is on top of it. So far app works flawlessly. Logged for the first time, customer service was right there. Tested app in various ways, worked fantastic every time.

Fluent Trends

I just opted in to this app. The Chat Assistant was extremely helpful. That alone gets 5 stars. So far I really like the app. The fact that they are 24/7 is wonderful. I recommend you give them a try!

Mary Wyatt London

I tried every pre-order app and this is the best one. Amazing customer service and does just what you need it to do. Thank you!!!

Kohu Road

No waiting game for this app, they have a standby customer service that will message you once you install the app, they respond urgently and very helpful, plus the app is easy to use!