Pre‑order Today

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Anime Storm Official

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer service was there to help me set up from the start. I really appreciate that as someone just learning how to use these apps.

Stethoscope Dreams

May 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

doubleripper

Time spent using app 1 day

Abuzar helped me so much, our preorder campaign is now ready to go! This app is a must have for any new business using preorders. Simple and easy to use, great functionality.

May 27, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Handsome Harold

Time spent using app About 1 hour

God send to start generating revenue while waiting for our products to arrive. Easily integrated and was up and running in minutes.

May 27, 2022

4 season must haves

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Really easy to install and it works in a view seconds! Also the customer service is really nice and the help you within a few minutes. Happy customer here :-)

Phat Poly

Location Ireland

I have the free subscription at the moment and found them to be really friendly customer service and its an easy to use programme! win win!!

Olivias Nectar

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Great help! He took his time out to promptly answer all my questions and walked step by step with me on how to fix my issue.

Scoot City Ltd

Time spent using app 1 day

This is a great app, which was easy to set up, and with superb customer support, I would highly recommend it

savepod

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Great experience! Very pleased with the help we got. Support is very quick and solves our issues right away!

May 23, 2022

Stringers Music

Just started using the app but it seems good so far, and customer service chat is great. Thanks Sourabh!