Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

BestBuyDotCom

Good app, good support. Easy setup. Zia was really helpful in getting me started. I was really happy with service and the way he treated me.

THE LAB GIRL & CO

The customer service is amazing ! Normally you have to reach out to get help... this is the first time I see the team reaching out asking if you need any help. Very nice app, friendly and easy to use!

MiB E-Bikes

Works really well, and if there are any issues the dev team are extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Askalite

Outstanding customer support! Our store has yet to launch so the jury is out as far as the functionality of the app but we are confident the developer has our back if we run into issues! I would 100% recommend this app!

TheOvidCollective

tl;dr - Easy, gets the job done and really helpful customer service. Would recommend. I downloaded their other app, notify me, and needed some additional features, like the pre-order. Babuzar, who was helping me with the other app, recommended this Pre-Order app and helped me integrate it on my shop. Overall, easy and simple to add to my site, nice functionality and clear. The overall look is clean on my page so it doesn't interfere with my shop's aesthetic while I can still get the need functionality of a pre-order. It's not overwhelming in the customization (which I prefer, I don't have time to fiddle around with a million toggles to update). Good app so far!

Epping Hydroponics

This App is very easy to use, way easier than another one that was recommended. The technical support was very impressive. Would highyl recommend to anyone wanting to use Pre Order on their website.

BLISS JOY BULL

Wonderful and patient customer service. The app didn't work right away and they installed it for me. Can't wait to get my first pre-order from the app.

Brazilian Shoes NZ

Very quick support response, it was very important for me to load products fast and design. Thank you!

Shawny’s Healthy Essential

I love this app! Very easy to install and use! I highly recommend using this app. The staff was great with helping me.

Priscilla La Ruffera

Great support team! Easy to use! I needed to setup a pre-order for my new products and Appikon was the simplest one to get started with right away.