Pre‑order Today

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ri-Dry Clothing

Easy to use and quick support available, however i am looking for a pre order system with no upfront payment required and this app doesn't support this.

HAPPY SiNKS

I used this app to let the customer pre-order the sold-out products at my shop. It helps my shop continue to generate good revenue from new customers, and people don't leave the shop without buying anything. It has a free plan to try out before upgrading the paid plan.

Artista Nova

I used this app to help me set up my products for pre-order. I was new to integrating this app and needed some assistance. The team did a great job in assisting me navigate through my technical issues. I'm excited to see how my customers respond to new app!

Newleaf Equipment Solutions

I've just started out using this app for my backorders in the free version. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and I like that buttons and templates are customizable to match my store. I've contacted customer service for a small issue that I had and allthough it took a few minutes until someone got back to me, the support was helpful, friendly and successfull. I'm not a fan of the payment plan options. I think no one can actually make use of the free plan and probably only a few people find the "starter" and "pro" version enough. You pretty much have to buy the "premium" plan and I'm still debating if it's worth it for a shop our size for $25USD a month

Aulipure

Excellent and fast customer support even you are just free plan user. Just started using this app we are pretty content with it for now.

VeloKicks

App, works well for the most part. Script when presale is on could be improved. And adding an option to remove the sale tag would also be ideal

Plain Vanilla

Could not serve my needs due to technical limitations (not that it is bad, a lot of apps that I have tried have the same limitation). But whats great is that support is top-notch! Super fast response. Thank you!

Eleven15 Shoe Boutique

Great app! Even better and alert tech support! Abuzhar was very helpful & patient with me & all the questions and concerns I had.

DiVine Dresser, LLC.

Sometimes the saving persisted very slowly or not at all.. the order max number needs to be more clearer for that entry field. Having options to pick from for the button color & metrics would be great because some people may not be skilled enough to know to use "px".

Token Studio

Good app to use. The interface is easy to understand and navigate. Had a bit of difficulty when setting up, but the instant customer service was very helpful. Thanks team!

Previous 1