Pre‑order Today

Developer
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd
4.9
December 8, 2022

Great app! The support is excellent. I was able to set it up super quickly. Highly recommend if you want to launch pre-orders.

Dignitii Activewear
December 8, 2022

Seriously impressive customer service. I actually only needed one item for now so I went with the free version. Like some of the other reviewers, I had trouble getting things set up properly at first.

I sent an email last night hoping to hear back from them in the morning. I received a response in no time from Abuzar. He was incredibly helpful, easy to communicate with & had my problem resolved by the time I woke up the next morning. All with only the free app version.

I will happily go with the paid version of this app once I need to add more products.

Reincarnated with Love
December 8, 2022

I did had some issues on how to set up using the pre-order app. The best part was that the customer service was able to walk me through the step to get it up and running. Realizing I did miss 2 steps to get everything working again, the app was easy to use. Thank you again Shikha from customer support for being patient with me. Great Job!!

TRU MINDSET APPAREL
December 6, 2022

App is great, had issues with having it shown at first but Satendra was able to get it working for me perfectly. Many thanks!

Silver Stack Club
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 6, 2022

This app is a game changer! I love how simple it is to use, and the customer service is outstanding. Almost everything is customizable and if you run into any issues their dev team will help fix it for you. Definitely recommend this app if you're looking to add the pre-order feature to your store. This app also has the best Customer Service even tho they do respond a bit slow the customer Service paybacks for it every nice peoeple and slove my solution on time before the day. Thank you soo much and looking forward to working you guys in the future

Underated Dripking