Pre‑order Today

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Del Bravo Record Shop

I am trying out this app to launch our pre order service! I set up my product wrong by Abuzar was able to fix it with their quick customer support!

August 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

Andromeda Moto

Location Spain
Time spent using app 33 minutes

This app is just what I was looking for and it works perfectly. Also the customer support is fantastic.

VXJB

Time spent using app About 18 hours

The customer service to help set this up was stellar! I would recommend this product for anyone looking for a Pre-order service.

For Bitter For Worse

Time spent using app 16 minutes

The app appears to work seamlessly and customer support was prompt and helpful. My test order went through just fine.

JackCarrUSA

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Our team added this app to our site to facilitate pre-order options. As usual, the Appikon team was super quick to integrate and help with the setup.

le seltzer

Time spent using app 32 minutes

I am really happy with the helpful and fast support that I received from Abuzar. He graciously helped me set up my pre-order page. Thanks Abuzar and Appikon!

August 10, 2022

Thank you so much, Noah for such a great review.

The Grind Time Media

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Such a good app. Easy to set-up & use. Great customer service with outstanding response time. Couldn't recommend the app enough.

August 9, 2022

OPHELIA

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Very good app and support is very quick! and professional What I was searching for! I recommend this app!

Miller Sports

Time spent using app About 20 hours

customer service rep was stellar, he made the fix i needed within minutes, very professional! I look forward to using this app to increase preorders

Bentilia

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very easy set up and support is quick to respond! They provided a working solutions within minutes. Would highly recommend this app.

August 5, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27