Pre‑order Today

Pre‑order Today

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Fox and Leo

Fantastic App. The team was quick to respond to my questions - and I had a lot! The mechanics of the app worked seamlessly and it was easy to navigate how to set everything up. If I got stuck it was easy to reach out to the team for help. I would definitely recommend this app.

Life Light Healing Services, LLC

I just started using the app and so far I am loving it. It helped me launch my pre-orders and allows me to collect orders on items that have sold out for the time being. A plus for my revenue stream. The support staff is very helpful and patient. Absolutely recommend this product.

Robin&Wren

Amazing service, so quick and helpful. Immediate support, the guys basically did everything for me. Thank you so much

Megan Salmon

Seems really straight forward and easy to use, the 24 hour support is also a great feature. Great to see a free app with so many useful features, it has been a huge help for this business

Kabuto

Good support 24/7. In several moments we need modify or add different features and support is already for help.

My TickTalk

We were having some issues with the app, but Abuzar was incredibly helpful (after hours too) at troubleshooting with us. It ended up being an issue with our developer, but he was incredibly helpful in trying to solve it as much as he could. Thanks, Abuzar!

Hey Girls

I needed help setting this up and the support was absolutely amazing. Sourabh was great. Nothing was too much trouble. Good price for the app too, compared to similar apps. Would definitely recommend.

mk whistles

I have been using Pre-order to allow customers to pre-order products from my shop. It has been able to do everything we've needed - so setting products and quantity available for pre-order mainly. Visual customisation is possible - generally you can change the text / messages by yourself, but the visuals, although there are some settings, may need input from technical support as they don't always work- I think basically because sometimes the main shopify theme may set some of the elements of the page e.g. buttons, and different theme may deal with that in different ways. In any case support is superb - generally quick to respond and knowledgeable - and we managed to achieve what we needed to ...and it's been pre-ordering since then.

Busy Beauties

It is still pretty early, but all appears to be working as expected. The customer service is definitely top notch and helped me work through issues and answer all my questions quickly!

Ramolli

I used this app to help me set up pre orders for all my items prior to our launch! The team are fantastic, and with 24/7 support helped me navigate the site, upgrade my plan and get organised! Easy to use, and consumer friendly! Would recommended 100%

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11