Pre‑order Today

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 17, 2023

ZIA WAS SUCH A TREMNDOUS BLESSING, BY HELPING ME ESTABLISH THE PRE-ORDER TODAY. I AM EXCITED FOR MY FIRST EVER T-SHIRT DROP! THANK YOU ZIA

Air Head HTX
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 16, 2023

They are very quick to help when having problems with anything!
Also very nice people to work with.

Kami Threads
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 13, 2023

Awesome app with great customer service. In less than 2 minutes they had fixed my settings which I had wrongly set up. All in the free version/trial of this plan. Highly recommended

Sweet Mia's Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 6, 2023

Insanely prompt service. Simple app with exactly what i was looking for and Abuzar was a great help! Thanks

cloudsharks
Time spent using app: 23 days
December 30, 2022

Very helpful and easy. Customer service chat helps you set it up in two minutes. I needed pre-orders available last minute and it was very simple & quick.

Eat For All
December 29, 2022

Awesome app and the best customer service. I tried several apps before installing this one and it made everything so much easier.

Grace & Company
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 29, 2022

I got very very good help from you in under two minutes and my problems was solved right away :-).

unadanica
Denmark
December 27, 2022

I like the service it allows you to list pre ordered products. this is my first time using such and app so I'm hoping it drives in sales. I also saw there's other services that are offered might give those ca try also. I had a question the rep was quick to fix the problem I will refer them to other boutique owners.

Devine Diva Fashion
December 21, 2022

Abuzar was SO helpful! Quick response time and fixed my pre-sale issue in 10 minutes! Great Customer service.

Bib Belts