Pre‑order Today

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 29, 2022

This App does exactly what I needed it to. The customer support was amazing. Definitely recommend this app.

FIRST SIN | Fashion Jewellery
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
November 28, 2022

Trust me, I took the trouble to test several pre-order plugins in the shopify app store, kept downloading and uninstalling in disappointment because many plugins were not compatible with my theme or product pages I made with Gempage! But this plugin does it! And fast reply! Don't worry about the different time zones! Here I especially thank Zia for her help! Patiently and flawlessly helped me achieve my work!

Livtab
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 26, 2022

Helped my business a lot! Perfect app. No problems in using it and very very good support. Would install it without a doubt.

CAINTÉ
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 23, 2022

Works great and the team has good customer service! I appreciate their support and will continue using this app for a while!

Wasatch Tenkara Rods
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 22, 2022

I used the app to setup my pre order button. The customer service was amazing! Fast and super easy! I recommend

Bleaux By Bri LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 22, 2022

This app has been helpful with setting up my pre orders, It is very easy to use and customer support is amazing. I had a question about the app and Satendra was so helpful, he answered every question and guided me to the right direction.

Duma Mbili
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 21, 2022

Super kind and fast attention. I'm still learning how to use the app, but I think it will become one of my favourites.

Cacles Barefoot
Spain
November 17, 2022

It was incredibly simple to set up the app and they had excellent customer service when I needed a small customization.

GANANCE
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 16, 2022

This is my first time setting up or using a Pre-Order app so I did have some questions for tech support. They were quick to respond and very helpful! Great experience so far.

Disciplined and Dangerous
November 16, 2022

Working great now! Sourabh walked me through it and made it really easy, they are a great team and I look forward to subscribing when our product list grows!

Scratch Decor