Pre‑order Today

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 14, 2022

Easy to use app, and perfect for small businesses. I got some issue with the Pre-order button not showing up and other things, contact their team and Satendra helped me right away. Super friendly and solved my problem in a couple minutes

Sunbean
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 14, 2022

This app allowed me to set up pre-order quickly and easily with a few clicks! I didn't even have to do much. Very convenient and helpful!

Simrah's Bazaar
Time spent using app: 24 days
November 10, 2022

Had a great support fixing problems. Thanks! Cannot yet decide whether the app is fitting to my requirements but I am definitly going to give it a chance

Be Chakka
Germany
November 9, 2022

Appreciate prompt and kind support for the team, they helped me to resolve the matter in 10 minutes!

Nass Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 7, 2022

Great app. Easy to get set-up same day. We had an issue when trying to remove the Pre-Order functionality on products later and the support team was helpful and quick.

Jasmine Roth
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 7, 2022

Shikha was an amazing helped! She sorted all my problems within 5 minutes after I'd been trying for ages. Thank you so much!

MyBliss
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
November 5, 2022

Had an issue with my theme and Satendra was super quick to respond and solved the issue within 5 minutes. Excellent customer service and highly recommend.

ZuriRose & Co LLC
November 4, 2022

We were having some minor integration issue with the App. Texted the support and the respond was right away. They attended to my requests and questions in a very fun way too! Great work! Yet to test the app but early impression for this app is very pleasant and impressive.

Havan Clothing
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 2, 2022

I contacted customer support. they responded immediately and fixed the issue straight. Thank Abuzar, it was the best customer support.

Mattress Crafters
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 2, 2022

The app seems very user friendly, customer service and support was great. Happy with it thus far!!!!

Pawezy