Pre‑order Today

Sell Pre-order, Coming Soon, Out-of-Stock & Sold Out Products

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Canadian Vaporizers

I downloaded the app and at first the Pre Order Button was not showing up, it turns out it was because I build my website pages with a page builder. I reached out to the team and within 20 minutes they fixed the issue. Great people!

Opal and Olive

Quick response and solved the issue in less than 5 mins. Big plus it was a Saturday so to have that kind of support readily available is awesome!

AVANTI

The app is Very easy and simple to use! Really saved me a lot of time. They have Great customer service!

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

RoyaleRoots

customer service is beneficial and helpful. and the app is easy to navigate. its my first time using this app and i like it already.

Aigtradingshop

Location Mexico

I was impressed with the speed in which they solve your doubts and problems. As an entrepreneur you know that not having the page updated can be a problem and it is clear to me that they understand it. When we started using the application, there was uncertainty if we were really making the right decision and if today I confirm it, it is a very good application.

KastKing

Hope to have different text settings for different products. Other aspects are very good. This is my experience

Chérie Lane

Helps me inititiate pre orders for my customers so I can manage sales! Helps me better understand the demand I have coming in for an item.

June 22, 2022

-Abuzar Khan

Sauces by Jrk!

The app works as advertised and the customer service team is both responsive and helpful. I'd recommend the app.

Casa Style Group

Good app, worked great upon initial install. Ran into a small hiccup with a product and my theme not working correctly with the app, so I sent in a support email, and had an answer within an hour. Very fast support, and super easy to sort out the issue. Thank you!

the sustainables

Location Germany

I just started using this app so I cannot review anything regarding the pre-order process yet. But so far I have a great experience. The app makes the button, text and pre-order process look good on the product detail page. I had some hickups in displaying the correct info, the customer service was really fast and could help me 100% with my requests. So far I'm very satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24