Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dotbean Kids’ Clothes

Time spent using app 1 day

I really like the setup of this app. However I'm still in the free trial and using it on a live drop and the pre-order doesn't actually show on our sold out sizes even though it's activated. I trialed it yesterday to make sure it worked.. and it did work, but it took 5-10 minutes to change from "add to cart" to "preorder" after a size sold out. Is this normal?

July 15, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We will call you today to find out more about your issue.

Update 20/7: Hi, we tried to call you but to no avail. We had also sent our Google Meets appointment. We had also sent multiple emails to info@dotb*****ds.ccom.

REEFLEX | Explore. Create. Inspire.

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Chaire and Dhurga, great customer service support - super prompt & fast. Fixed the issue very quickly --> 5 stars on this Regarding app, UI is quite simple to use and functions seem quite straight forward. Pricing still seem a bit too high to be honest, for what is available in the app, however worth trying. Definitely useful to avoid missing on orders or support new product launches. Thanks,
Josh

June 29, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Engaging Minds NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Works well and as intended. Fast simple and easy to use. Leaving a star off as it would be great if it could sync with my incoming orders and automatically create pre-orders for those.

Boutiquemtb

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is working very well and new feature get added regularly
Support is also very prompt and remain polite when you a clearly are the issue (aka user error) and not the app ;)

season eqpt.

This app was really easy to integrate and get some much needed pre-orders. I like the backend ease of use and customization of the buttons. I do wish there was a bit more customization in the 'notify me' pop up but I hear that is coming. All in all no problems, very fast customer service and great app.

October 3, 2021

Concord Wireless

Time spent using app About 1 year

so far so good hope this works for me . preorder is the name of the game..................................

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

Joe Nimble Sverige

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I haven't tried it properly, but I had some issues with seeting up the button. And the support just did what great support does, and solved it! I'll come bck and give a better review after I've used it some more.

November 18, 2020

Thank you for the encouraging words. It is our pleasure to assist you with your inquiry.

Lemi Shine

Easy way to offer pre-order capability. One word of warning: if you are using the free plan, be VERY careful about which product you select, because once you do, you can't de-select it and choose another without upgrading to a paid plan. Would give it 5 stars otherwise.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are currently reviewing our free tier pricing scheme. We will notify you again once we had review is complete.

Siccaro DK

Location Denmark

On the upside - great and helpful support. On the downside - annoying popups that cannot be removed and conflicts with some other apps (which support promptly helped me resolve)

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the good review. Noted on your feedback in regards to the pop-ups. We will review it with our dev team on this.

Kulture

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

There are some improvements to be made to make this app ready to use, but the team is quite reactive and willing to improve small defect.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear form you soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7