Pre‑Order Manager | PreOrder

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Thesploofy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Had some troubles getting the app to work correctly on my shop. The preorder button worked great when viewing the product page, but it required custom coding to show up on the homepage. It also automatically added 2 items instead of 1 into the cart by default and i was receiving customer emails about the issue. Customer support was helpful and fixed the issue so that's a plus.

Www Artesano Net

Time spent using app Over 1 year

You should have an option to pay a deposit for non stock pre order items and pay the balance when the item is ready to ship.

The Real Dill

At first, we had a bit of trouble getting the app to work. Support was extremely helpful and worked on fixing all of the issues with our theme. So far, it's working great, especially during the busy holiday season!

Bicolorious Music Records

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app in general is easy to use and nice, but what I'm definitely missing is the point of the pre-order, which for me is, to be able to set the own capture date of the payment (for example, not before the item is able to be shipped). I'm using it with shopify now and there is only 7 days to capture the payment, otherwise it will be expired.
Everything else is very good.

F150leds Com

We have experienced several bugs implementing this app. However, their customer support is top notch and have gotten our bugs fixed very quickly. If it had not been for their customer support being so quick and to respond and fix these problems we would have gone to another app. Now that the bugs are worked out I highly recommend this app not just for functionality, but for their support as well.

Bunbougu Com Au

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Highly recommended. Love it.

Tylercohen

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used the online support and got excellent help and guidance from Alexander. Quick and painless. Truly great support team and the app is awesome.

Crating Wellness

I just started using the app, however, the team has been very helpful in getting it set up. I can not say if this will help me get any more orders or not. But the set-up of the app is very thoughtful and helpful.

Mtnlogic

Time spent using app About 2 months

Incredibly easy to use, and allows us to do what we need!

Supply Testing

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great application with excellent customer support. Installation was not 100% straight forward but the developers were incredibly responsive with getting us running. We look forward to the ability to see all pre-order enabled items in a list.