Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

PreOrders, Notify Me, PreSale, Back In Stock, & Coming Soon.

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GlazedInc

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Shopify should definitely kick this app from the app store. Simple things don't work here, it is very slow and we have to contact the team multiple times for basic things to work. For the amount of money they charge, it's absolutely a disaster

Lost Lorelei

Location Australia
Time spent using app 19 minutes

The "Contact Support" button is directly next to the "Rate This App" and only one button works... which is "Rate This App". So I am rating product 1 star as I they don't have an easy way to contact support.

August 7, 2022

Hi, to contact support you can click on the chat widget which is located at the bottom right hand corner of the app.

You can see the screenshot here since we can't upload it directly to the screen.

After checking the chat logs, we found that an automated message informing merchants where the chat widget was located was sent to you as well.

Update 11/8/2022: We had made several attempts to contact you via phone and emails but there was no response from either mode of contact.

LAND Leather Goods

Looked promising but had issues with it working correctly. Never received any response from support to trouble shoot it.

July 17, 2022

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Can you check the the in-app chat as we replied and sent several follow-ups? Our first reply was sent 5 days ago.

We had also sent an email to this email k**l@landl**ath*r as well.

mwhom

Location China

I can't see anything after approve the billing , loading all the time ! don't buy it! gIve my money back !

July 3, 2022

Hi, we had written to you twice and send several reminders to ask you for the store access request (in which we had sent you as well). Unfortunately there was no reply from you since 30 June 2022. Please note the email address that we had sent you is this account: **ao**aohui*****@gmail.com (asterisk replaced the actual letters for privacy reasons).

Please note you are still in the 14 day free trial and NOTHING is being charged. You will not be charged ANYTHING until 13 July 2022 as stated in our pricing page all new installs comes with 14 day free trial. Kindly, reply to our email or use the live chat widget located in-app so we can assist accordingly.

Rider Collective Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I would have loved for this App to work correctly, two attempts and communication with their Dev team we opted to uninstall and move on. If you can get the functions to work on both mobile and desktop you may have a chance but keep your eyes on its back end as at times it had a mind of its own. Shame.

Tråkk Inn

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Unresponsive and some generic "all works for us" " is it network problems" type response when contacting support. Have to regression test all functions in shopify it seems as it not really clear what this app left behind.... When signing out of the app after uninstall I got a "sorry to leave you mail. Even the link in the email does not work.... and the email states: "we are working hard to improve our app".... text from the supplier "P/S: If you had uninstalled the Pre-Order Manager app directly from the Shopify Admin panel without following this guide, please contact us (by replying to this email) to have the codes removed." If you love problems, regression testing, sloppy functions, unresponsiveness, generic customer service answers and as a bonues an uninstall that requires code change this is for sure the app for you. ..... If someone could give a good alternative to this App where you can control pre order on collection level it would be great to have some experiences shared.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. To give some clarity on this issue let me share what you had asked in your email:

"We have just installed the Pre-Order Manager and it is insanely slow to respond when trying to configure it. Is this normal behaviour or do you have some sort of problem. Please get back to me as I will have to know if this an app to continue working with.."

We replied within 2 minutes the following message in which we try to understand your problem more:

"Slow response of the app is not an expected behavior and have not found any similar report. I also tested the app on my end and everything is working properly.

How much delay are you experiencing? If could be an outside source like internet or connection traffic."

It is unfortunate that you decided to leave this review before providing us the information that we had asked for.

It is also most unfortunate that you decided to accuse us of leaving codes in your store on purpose as this is a standard Shopify behavior that is very much documented amongst the community, that is the reason why we had an automated email asking merchants to seek assistance if they uninstall directly from the Shopify Admin Panel:

StichScrubs

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This apps support does not work even on a paid subscription and the preorder button just hangs and doesnt actually work

January 3, 2022

Update 18/1/2022 - We had yet to receive a response from you despite several follow-up on the outcome. Do let us know if you encounter any further issues. Thanks

Update 13/1/2022 -As mentioned in our email, the app did not work due to code conflict with a third party variant selector app. Do keep us updated or feel free to link us up with the dev. Thanks.

Thank you for your review. Upon troubleshooting, the app should be working as intended now. We apologize if our earlier emails did not reach you. If you have any further questions or if you had met with any further issues, please feel free to use the Live Chat feature in-app or just reply to our email.

One Funny Mother Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app destroyed my site. I've been on shopify since approx 2017. I've been growing my business throughout the pandemic and have great success reading these reviews and making good decisions with apps. I read the reviews, felt confident with this app and it's destroyed my site. I have nudey girl pop ups on my site, malware is flagging my site as malicious and my sales are suffering. I had to contact Shopify, the theme designer and AMAI to get it resolved. I deleted the app, according to AMAI's four step process and its still left corrupted code on my site. My site is still throwing up pop ups and being marked as spam. Shopify can't help me. The theme designer said there is definitely bad code and AMAI said they fixed it but it's still bad. If you want your themes' code destroyed forever.....try this app. Horrible!!

November 4, 2021

You had made FALSE ACCUSATIONS that we will not take lightly. . Our app will not install malicious codes into anyone's store. Please note that in order to be listed, our apps are required to pass regular audit checks by Shopify.

If our apps were to be found with malicious codes, we would had been delisted.

Up until now you couldn't show any evidence or proof that our app inserted any malicious code into your site and yet you decided to to make wild accusations which borderlines on defamation.

Adene Lumae

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Deleted this app and it left behind code and caused my add to cart button to disappear on my product detail page! Would NEVER TRY THIS APP!

September 12, 2021

Good day to you. As mentioned in the uninstallation guide located at the main menu of the app, this is the standard behaviour of Shopify as they do and that is why you are required to click the Uninstall button inside the app before uninstalling the app from the Shopify Admin Panel.

During uninstallation, we had also sent an email notification to you to remind you that if you had uninstall directly from the Shopify Admin Panel please contact the support team to assist with the code removal.

We had also made several attempts to contact you to help out with the removal of the codes, however none of our attempts succeeded.

Armand Store

you guys are not fixing the issue on our store. I have contacted multiple times, we will be reporting your app to shopify for a complete refund for all the months we have paid you. you keep lying to us and saying you are fixing the bug, its not getting fixing. It has been more than a month. the settings update is still giving error 500, enabling pre-order is not working for any new products, it says pre order button will show, but it does not show on the product page. The button is not showing. in the backend, it says pre-order active.
inventory is 0, continue selling is enabled. Worst technical support ever.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7