Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

NEIMU

no pay later option..................................................................................

Bike Mob

Great app, but the support is basically non-existent! I would give it 5 stars, but when I needed them a few times they just never ever answer :(
And to date, they still have not answered and I need help!!!!

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. After checking through the support tickets, we had replied your issue via email 2 days ago with the resolution and another follow up email a few hours ago. We will make attempts to call you later. Thanks.

Update 5th May 2021: As communicated via email, this issue had been resolved. Do let us know if you have any further questions.

The Hall of Heroes

Would love to rate this better as it perfroms a great function for our buisness, butt he customer service from the company is very poor and there coding keeps confliting with other programs so keeps causing glitches and oversells products leading to an issue of refunding alot of items.
Customer serrivce really needs to be worked on and having a Contact number people can call for support to get it fixed would solve alot fo the issues.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. As the issue is theme specific, we require more time for the fix. Upon investigation, we are now compatible with the themes that you are using.

nva-hifi

Unfortunately, I cannot tell if this app is suitable for me, or not. The 7 day trial allows me to apply the app to only ONE product. I can't tell anything about how bulk editing works, I can't even know if the 'settings' that I change are universal or product specific. Additionally, the 'pre-order with discount' feature is switched off in the 1 product trial, so I cannot see how that works and how it displays on my site. If I want to know any of the above then I have to immediately pay the monthly fee. Rather defeats the objective of a free trial, methinks. UPDATE - thanks for the reply. I welcome the clarity. In my Shopify dashboard, it still mentions a 7 day trial. Additionally, I received an email from your Customer Success Representative who states "Should you wish to know more about how the App works? we are happy to offer a 1-month free trial if you decide to continue to use our app. Just let me know your Shopify URL and I will make a request to the management for a 1-month free usage. Do you want to clarify, further? FURTHER UPDATE - after removing the app from my store I found that not all the code was removed. This caused problems on my storefront and I had to remove the code manually.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for your review. First of all, your statement is misleading and false. The app is FREE TO USE as long as you turn on only ONE product and there is NO 7 day free trial. The discounts can only be use if you are using the paid plans. All these had been stated clearly in our PRICING portion of the app page. The terms are also stated during the installation page in which you will have to approve during installation.

We had even explained to you in depth that the free tier of our app is not a trial.

UPDATE 03/03/2021: There is no 7 day free trial notice in the Shopify App Dashboard or our App's Dashboard as mentioned. We had tested it on our stores as well as verify if with our Free Tier customers. The merchant had not provided any proof of the 7 day free trial showing at his app dashboard.

Please note we ultimately did not approve the 1 month free trial for this merchant as we find it unreasonable to provide preferential treatment to a merchant just because they gave us a bad review.

Leftover codes in a store after uninstalling the app using the uninstallation feature in the App dashboard is a standard Shopify behavior. We had stated this clearly in the "Please read this before uninstalling" portion of the app which is placed in every page in our app which provides the necessary steps needed to uninstall the app.

Briustudio

REALLY HATE HOW THEY KEEP CHARGING YOU FOR THEIR SERVICE AFTER YOU DELETE THE APP AND CONTACT SUPPORT TO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION. IDK WHATS SO DIFFICULT ABOUT ADDING A "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION" BUTTON

November 18, 2020

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Please note that no app can charge a merchant once they had uninstalled the app. It is simply not possible. This is part of the Shopify's logic to protect merchants from being charged by apps after they had uninstall it.

Upon checking your records, you had not uninstall the app from your store. We believe you click on the Uninstall button in the app but did not proceed with the next step which is to uninstall it from your store. As mentioned in the FAQ and also the pop-up instructions when you click on the Uninstall button, you are required to go to the Shopify App page and make the uninstallation from there. Please complete the steps by uninstalling the app from the Shopify > App panel to complete the uninstallation process.

You may refer to the following FAQ which could be found at the main page of our app:

Please note that upon uninstallation from your store, the subscription will be cancelled automatically. Your refunds are already in process. I had also sent you an email with the screenshots.

zettelweise

It first started out all well - but now some variants can be bought - although the preorder is enabled and active.
Other variants can’t be preordered at all because the button doesn’t appear.

November 18, 2020

Hi, thank you for your email. We had emailed you on 12/11/2020 on the resolution. After investigations from our dev team, there was no issue with the variants and it is working as intended. One possible reason is that you had turned on the geolocation for the variants and is accessing the variants at a different location or with a VPN turned on.

Tusi Stationery

Slow support responses, unable to stop pre-orders connecting to shipping app, unable to manually adjust individual orders to fulfil in stock items, error messages everytime try to export orders to csv file - complicated and messy app.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for you feedback. Based on our ticket records (which was registered under another store's name), we had gotten back to you in less than 1 business day. Based on our email replied on 01/10/2020 we had mentioned that after writing to your 3rd party shipping app, they were unable to provide us with a solution.

We will resend this email to you again and contact you via phone should you had missed out on the previous email.

Lazar's Early Music

I need an app that allows us to collect a deposit up front and the balance due when we are ready to fulfill the order. This app doesn't do that.

October 4, 2020

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We had tried to contact you several times via phone and email for the past couple of days in regards to this issue however, we are yet to hear from you. Thank you for your suggestion, we had logged down your feature request in our message boards. For more information on how to access our message boards, please refer to the following FAQ:

BerdooWorld

I installed the app and non of my buttons changed to "pre-order". The app also added two tags to my shop which show up on every product and my side bar which I CANNOT REMOVE. Not useful for me.

August 10, 2020

Hi, as mentioned in our FAQ, some themes require additional coding to ensure the Pre-Order button is shown as they are coded differently. The tags shown at your side bar could be hidden as well.

HempLily

It was easy to set up and use, and worked for the 2 days I needed it. I uninstalled it, but it left 2 tags on every single product that customers can see in Filters (spo-default and spo-disabled). Now I'm having to clean up and remove all manually which is time consuming. Shopify should crack down on apps that don't fully remove code when uninstalling. Using tags is not a good way to accomplish pre-order status.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. This is a known issue with Shopify that codes will be leftover in the Themes after uninstallation. We would also hope this issue could be fixed as this is a common issue that developers are facing. You may refer to the URL here for more clarification: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/How-to-uninstall-apps-complete/td-p/665533

Hope this clarifies that the situation that you had mentioned is beyond our control and if you need further assistance with the removal, we are glad to help.

Previous 1