Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Tusi Stationery

Slow support responses, unable to stop pre-orders connecting to shipping app, unable to manually adjust individual orders to fulfil in stock items, error messages everytime try to export orders to csv file - complicated and messy app.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for you feedback. Based on our ticket records (which was registered under another store's name), we had gotten back to you in less than 1 business day. Based on our email replied on 01/10/2020 we had mentioned that after writing to your 3rd party shipping app, they were unable to provide us with a solution.

We will resend this email to you again and contact you via phone should you had missed out on the previous email.

Lazar's Early Music

I need an app that allows us to collect a deposit up front and the balance due when we are ready to fulfill the order. This app doesn't do that.

October 4, 2020

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We had tried to contact you several times via phone and email for the past couple of days in regards to this issue however, we are yet to hear from you. Thank you for your suggestion, we had logged down your feature request in our message boards. For more information on how to access our message boards, please refer to the following FAQ:

BerdooWorld

I installed the app and non of my buttons changed to "pre-order". The app also added two tags to my shop which show up on every product and my side bar which I CANNOT REMOVE. Not useful for me.

August 10, 2020

Hi, as mentioned in our FAQ, some themes require additional coding to ensure the Pre-Order button is shown as they are coded differently. The tags shown at your side bar could be hidden as well.

HempLily

It was easy to set up and use, and worked for the 2 days I needed it. I uninstalled it, but it left 2 tags on every single product that customers can see in Filters (spo-default and spo-disabled). Now I'm having to clean up and remove all manually which is time consuming. Shopify should crack down on apps that don't fully remove code when uninstalling. Using tags is not a good way to accomplish pre-order status.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. This is a known issue with Shopify that codes will be leftover in the Themes after uninstallation. We would also hope this issue could be fixed as this is a common issue that developers are facing. You may refer to the URL here for more clarification: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/How-to-uninstall-apps-complete/td-p/665533

Hope this clarifies that the situation that you had mentioned is beyond our control and if you need further assistance with the removal, we are glad to help.

Kronos Advanced Technologies Inc.

It's OK. It seems to do what it says. However, It limits the product photos to just one photo, I can not find the settings to change this. Not very good documentation also.

June 28, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. We would like to clarify that the product photos displayed on the store is uploaded at the main Shopify Product page and not at our app. I had dropped you an email to clarify further.

JULIA LEIFERT

I can't use the app with my safari version 13.1.1 (14609.2.9.1.3). Even tho I cleaned up all cookies twice and reinstalled the app.

June 11, 2020

Hi Julia, thank you for your feedback. Our app is compatible with the Safari version you had mentioned. We had sent you an e-mail in regards to troubleshoot this matter.

kyBoot Walk On Air LLC - Partner Shop

App broke the "add to cart" button due to an automated update. b2b business was off for 3 days. no orders possible until we removed the code.

March 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

BLACKX

There is no option to downgrade back to the free plan when you no longer need what the paid plan offers. You basically have to follow all the steps for properly deleting the app, then delete the app - just to cancel your paid subscription. Then I guess you can reinstall after? - I dunno, their support team after 3 messages still wouldn't just tell me how to do and I don't want to risk re-installing and then getting charged again since I don't actually know how it works and they won't tell me (and this info is not in their knowledge base either) ---- so that's another reason for the lower rating (support responses). They just give you vague answers instead of just telling you how, wasting your time.

November 15, 2019

Thanks for your feedback.
Please note that we don't charge customers straightly, they are charged by Shopify, also there're no apps that allows to switch between free and paid plans, as all the paid apps have charging cycle. But we would like to find a solution for the situation, please respond to our email or contact us via live chat, so we could change your opinion about our product

Birdygrace

PLEASE READ this review before installing:

I added the app to our store because I needed help tracking data for backordered items. It seemed like a legit tool that could help streamline & manage preorders. As soon as I installed it, I didn't like the look & feel of the CTA's, and I didn't have time to play around with the design or learn the tool, so I simply "disabled" the feature in the settings, and put it on hold until I could dedicate more time to it.

BIG mistake. Within hours, customers contacted us that the "Add To Bag" CTA was missing from some of our products, and they couldn't shop items in our store. I quickly uninstalled the app, so that there wouldn't be any more bugs. (A little bit of lost revenue, but we caught it quickly enough)

I thought that was it until the next day, when I noticed on our collection pages that random items were stamped with the "Sold Out" icon. These are for items we indeed had in stock. After hours running around in circles with a Shopify guru trying to figure out what happened, we realized that SpurIT had left code on our site, despite having uninstalled the app. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

I'm giving them 2 stars instead of 1 because I called their phone number, and someone actually answered! She sent me step-by-step instructions on how to scrub their code from my site. (I'm assuming that this happens often) Within minutes, it was fixed.

So before you install the app, just know that if you try to uninstall it, there will be code left behind on your site, causing bugs re: availability of items. You'll have to manually delete it from the code.

Kds Ketchure

i have just started to use this app

Previous 1