Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Athletes Junction Sports Equipment Trading LLC

This app is not worth the cost, please study the app carefully before purchasing it, more than that it displays some ugly tags in my side bar, but is not capable to display a label "pre-order" in the products list.

April 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in advance!

MotoGateway, Inc.

Glitchy for the price,I probably wouldn't recommend it. Even though it does work most of the time. It just seems a bit anemic.

March 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.

Installed the app and it seemed to do it's job with a considerable amount of massaging needed. It didn't function exactly as we anticipated but the main issue was it did not uninstall cleanly. Subsequent emails to their support have gone unanswered.

Kapp Studio

Is not compatible with BOLD PRODUCT OPTIONS - when might this be resolved?

Tjula

Great app to manage orders even when inventory is temporarily out.
It took me a bit HTML coding to install and deactivate it though. When I deactivated it for all products there seemed to be a bit buggy and I had to stop taking orders when stock is out to make my site works normal again. Hope it will be a little easier.