Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Back in Stock Alerts, Coming Soon, Sold Out

MX5 Mania

Let me start by saying, this app is great and it works very well to inform customers of a preorder HOWEVER we have thousands of products on our site. To make sure pre-order is enabled on a product you need to either a) Search for a product and check or b) select all store products and apply it (with 3000 products.. it takes a long time and often time outs) The filter area shows that there is an option to filter by products which dont have the pre-order function enabled but this DOES NOT WORK. I have asked support for a fix and they say it can't be done.
It would be 5 stars if that worked - but until then 3 it is.
I will continue to search for an app that has this feature but until then, this is the best i can find

Scrub Lab - Premium Medical Apparel

The app has helped us with setting up pre-order. The new dashboard is great and the new terms and conditions feature is fab. Only downfall is support isn't great and stopped replying when I really needed some assistance with the integration on Shopify. It's a shame because I would have given them 5 stars. Considering uninstalling and looking elsewhere.

July 29, 2021

Update 13/8/2021: After further discussion with the wishlist app developers we will be working towards an integration. However due to the scope of the integrations, we will place it into our development pipeline for future release. We had also gotten confirmation from the app that currently no Pre-Order apps are integrated with them.

Thank you for your feedback. Upon investigation we realize the issue is because the customers are purchasing products from the wishlist. We had since contacted the wishlist app to get more information on how to integrate with their app. We will contact you again once we receive a reply from them.

Waterfront News

There are some limitations - unable to properly filter by keyword to find the products you need to set up being the main one for me. The insertion of tags across every single product, which makes for untidy tag filtering display on some themes. Not bad, but could do with a few more quality of life improvements.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We will review your feedback further with our dev team.

AnnaShopaholic

It can let me filter by vendor, collection, product type, etc, however it can't edit the setting by the result in bulk, you can just select the result as shown, if more than 10 results, it take time to edit them page by page. Also it's doesn't support other apps to ask product in bundles.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback on this feature. I had posted your feedback onto our features request message board here:

duckzill shop - kr

[Translate My Store] Everything is good, but what I really sorry is that it is not compatible with this app. If the link is changed to translation, it will not be applied.

September 7, 2020

Hi, thank you for the feedback. As communicated via email, this is resolved.

Athletes Junction Sports Equipment Trading LLC

This app is not worth the cost, please study the app carefully before purchasing it, more than that it displays some ugly tags in my side bar, but is not capable to display a label "pre-order" in the products list.

April 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in advance!

MotoGateway, Inc.

Glitchy for the price,I probably wouldn't recommend it. Even though it does work most of the time. It just seems a bit anemic.

March 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.

Installed the app and it seemed to do it's job with a considerable amount of massaging needed. It didn't function exactly as we anticipated but the main issue was it did not uninstall cleanly. Subsequent emails to their support have gone unanswered.

Kapp Studio

Is not compatible with BOLD PRODUCT OPTIONS - when might this be resolved?

Tjula

Great app to manage orders even when inventory is temporarily out.
It took me a bit HTML coding to install and deactivate it though. When I deactivated it for all products there seemed to be a bit buggy and I had to stop taking orders when stock is out to make my site works normal again. Hope it will be a little easier.