Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder

by Amai

Pre-orders, Crowdfunding, Out of Stock, Coming Soon, Sold Out

Waterfront News

There are some limitations - unable to properly filter by keyword to find the products you need to set up being the main one for me. The insertion of tags across every single product, which makes for untidy tag filtering display on some themes. Not bad, but could do with a few more quality of life improvements.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We will review your feedback further with our dev team.

AnnaShopaholic

It can let me filter by vendor, collection, product type, etc, however it can't edit the setting by the result in bulk, you can just select the result as shown, if more than 10 results, it take time to edit them page by page. Also it's doesn't support other apps to ask product in bundles.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback on this feature. I had posted your feedback onto our features request message board here:

duckzill shop - kr

[Translate My Store] Everything is good, but what I really sorry is that it is not compatible with this app. If the link is changed to translation, it will not be applied.

September 7, 2020

Hi, thank you for the feedback. As communicated via email, this is resolved.

Athletes Junction Sports Equipment Trading LLC

This app is not worth the cost, please study the app carefully before purchasing it, more than that it displays some ugly tags in my side bar, but is not capable to display a label "pre-order" in the products list.

April 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Thanks in advance!

MotoGateway, Inc.

Glitchy for the price,I probably wouldn't recommend it. Even though it does work most of the time. It just seems a bit anemic.

March 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

Brooklyn Bicycle Co.

Installed the app and it seemed to do it's job with a considerable amount of massaging needed. It didn't function exactly as we anticipated but the main issue was it did not uninstall cleanly. Subsequent emails to their support have gone unanswered.

Kapp Studio

Is not compatible with BOLD PRODUCT OPTIONS - when might this be resolved?

Tjula

Great app to manage orders even when inventory is temporarily out.
It took me a bit HTML coding to install and deactivate it though. When I deactivated it for all products there seemed to be a bit buggy and I had to stop taking orders when stock is out to make my site works normal again. Hope it will be a little easier.