Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

Amai PreOrder Manager + Notify

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 17, 2023

A great professional & easy to use upgrade for any seller. It may be a bit pricey but the customer service is top notch so it's worth it.

Graffiti Records
Time spent using app: 3 months
Amai replied January 18, 2023

Thanks a lot for the great review, customer satisfaction is our priority :)

January 13, 2023

The app was very easy to use and the videos were very helpful in setting up. The customer service was extremely helpful and quick to respond and take care of issues!

2Swift Boards
Time spent using app: 3 months
Amai replied January 18, 2023

Thank you, we appreciate your kind feedback ! Feel free to contact us anytime if you need assistance again :)

December 15, 2022

Great support and seamless functionality. It fits our company's needs perfectly for the purpose of a limited pre-order for an exclusive product. Thanks to their team for helping us onboard the app quickly.

Despaña Brand Foods
Time spent using app: 14 days
Amai replied December 22, 2022

Thank you for the kind feedback !
It certainly encourages us to do better. It definitely will motivate our team to do better.

December 14, 2022

Really awesome app! Great way to still have cashflow when your items are not stocked yet. Support team is also super helpful. I don't have any preorders currently but will definitely add this app again when I do.

Kina & Tam
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Amai replied December 22, 2022

Thank you and good luck to your business :)

December 9, 2022

Stellar customer service provided by Charie, she's very attentive and quick to response. At first, the pre-order button didn't work but the team was able to fix the issue. I would highly recommend using this app.

ÁINE
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 20 days
Amai replied December 22, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

November 29, 2022

The app works great. I had some issues installing it on Cyber Monday when we ran out of products and needed it to work fast. I had an issue installing it and sent in a help request. They responded in 15 minutes! They got it working and then optimized the loading time over the next 24 hours to provide a better experience for my customers. Great product, better service!

Malo'o Racks
Time spent using app: 6 months
Amai replied December 22, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

November 28, 2022

I needed assistance during the initial install and the support team was able to fix the issue with in an hour after 2am in the morning my time!

Femmagic
Time spent using app: 10 days
Amai replied December 22, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again, anytime!

November 24, 2022

Extremely quick customer service team, helped resolved my issue within 1 hour of first reaching out. Highlighy recommend

Nēmah
Time spent using app: 16 days
Amai replied December 22, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!:)

November 23, 2022

Very easy to use and very intuitive.
Really quick to answer any queries and provide great support 24/7.

Madeleine Thompson
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Amai replied December 22, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

November 21, 2022

The app itself does not always work 100% to my liking, but customer support is extremely helpful. Whatever question you have they will do everything to help you. All of my problems were fixed within 5 minutes.

Gym Natural