PreOrder Manager | Pre‑Order

Sell Preorder, Presale, Back In Stock & Coming Soon Products!

From $24.95/month. 14-day free trial.

K2 Industries

I used this app to set up pre-orders for custom car parts for our customers. It has been a very useful tool and their customer service is very quick and helpful.

May 6, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Lord von Panen

Location Germany

Very user friendly app with amazing customer support. Highly recommended for all those who want to sell their products when they are out of stock.

April 29, 2022

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback.

The Shower Head Store

Amazin App!! It is Everything that I have been looking for in terms of managing Pre-Order. Easy to set up and responsive customer services. I set up everything in less than 15 minutes and 10 minutes after installing I already had 2 pre-order orders $$$. Marketing and the cost of customer acquisition are so high if you are running out of stock even if for a few days, you NEED this app!!! Coming soon and Notify me are amazing bonuses of this app. The only downside at this point is that the Notify can't be linked to Klaviyo yet because still in Beta but it is promising.

April 29, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out
Good Luck to your business ;)

Abigail Boutique

I had some issues with the app after installing it, The customer support helped me resolve the issues within a minute.

April 22, 2022

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Shop Enesco

Great app ! Easy to install and customize. We use it on several sites and it works perfectly, on all devices. Excellent customer service, quick to respond and effective. I recommend.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.

BARAILLE & GARMENTS

このアプリのおかげで予約注文をスムーズに受け付けることができています。サポートも親切でレスポンスが早く、素晴らしいです。使い方も、慣れればとても簡単ですし、細やかな条件を設定することができるので重宝しています。

March 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!
It is certainly a pleasure to assist you :)

Meditations

Support replies are very prompt, including from developers. Also, detailed responses to adjustments for the implementation in our theme. If you have to deal pre-order products, this app is a MUST.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.
It certainly encourages us to do better ;)

Cove USA

We constantly sell out of our items, which is great, but also causes a lot of issues on the back end. We use this app every single week to help keep sales volume up and customers happy while we wait for our new inventory to come in. The development team is also fantastic, they fixed 2 issues for me that have been bothering me for months, had it fixed within 24 hours. All you have to do is ask!

March 29, 2022

Thank you for choosing us !

Perennial Pantry

Easy to use, quick support when needed during initial installation. Helping us sell more, and improve cashflow while launching new products.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

IKendoit.Shop

The app was very easy to install to use. Customization felt a bit limited, but that's also because I didn't really dive deep into integrating it onto my store. Great for beginners who need a pre-order app that just works straight out of the box. I used it for a presale that lasted a week, and the customer service team was readily available for any questions I had. The app also showed the analytics behind which products were purchased, which helped me with putting together my production order since the cheapest Shopify plan doesn't give you this information. I'll be using this app again in the future when I need it again!

March 21, 2022

Thank you for the kind feedback!
Good luck to your business :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80