The Pre-Order button shows on product pages, collection, the home page, AJAX carts, quick view, etc.
Pre-Order Now Button
The app automatically changes the "Add to cart" button to "Pre-Order" for out-of-stock products.
Use default or individual pre-order settings for certain products, variants, or collections or for store-wide items. Start Pre-Order Now!
Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder 정보
The most professional Pre-Order app on the Shopify App Store, trusted by 8,000+ merchants worldwide
Comprehensive out-of-box features
- Add a terms and conditions section to your Pre-Order.
- Free to use for ONE product.
- Add a Coming Soon button to create intrigue.
- Set pre-order status automatically as you run out of stock
- Apply discounts on all pre-ordered items
- Bulk operations to set pre-order for a list of products or the whole store
- Multiple features to manage pre-orders professionally
- No theme customization required
- The most reviewed Pre-Order app on the Shopify App Store
- Fast A-class live support
- Provided by a trusted Shopify App Developer (20+ top-notch Shopify apps released since 2013)
What does the Pre-Order Manager 2.0 offer?
The "Add to cart" button will be replaced by the Pre-Order button for out-of-stock products. Your customer clicks the Pre-Order button and goes through the regular order procedure to buy an item. You can set the same option to sell "Coming Soon" products, manage pre-sale and hide the "Sold Out" button.
The app works out of the box. You don’t need to customize your theme. The app will automatically replace the "Add to cart" button everywhere in the store for out-of-stock products. The Pre-Order Manager is perfectly compatible with:
- all popular themes
- AJAX carts
- AJAX collections and homepages
- quick-view pop-ups
- all SpurIT apps
Set up Pre-Order on autopilot and relax
Automatically enable Pre-Order when a product or variant goes out of stock.
Default and individual settings
Set up default settings for most products. Use individual settings for certain variants, products, collections, etc.
Auto-apply discounts on all pre-ordered products
Discounts will be applied for selected products or the whole store.
Edit pre-order settings in bulk
Dashboard allows you search and filter products by collection, vendor, product type, pre-order status or discount. It means you can enable, disable or set up individual settings to filtered products or search results in bulk.
Analyze pre-order sales right in the app. Export data to a CSV file.
Other features list
Pre-Order Manager allows you to set up:
- pre-order button text and design (or use "Add to Cart" button style)
- pre-order message text, style and position
- pre-order label text on cart and checkout pages
- quantity available for pre-order
- pre-order start and end date
- pre-orders tagging
- locations where pre-orders are available
100% Quality Guarantee
- Use the app for two months. If the app does not pay itself back, you can uninstall it. Contact us, and we will refund you the entire cost of the app.
- Fast live-chat A-class support: Monday-Friday, 2am-11pm (NY time)
작업 중인 앱 보기
예제 스토어에서 앱 작동 방법을 탐색합니다.예제 스토어 보기
또는 연당 $249.50 로 $20.79/월 청구
또는 연당 $249.50 로 $20.79/월 청구
* 모든 비용은 USD로 청구됩니다.
** 월별 혹은 사용자 기반 청구를 포함한 반복 청구 금액은 30일 마다 청구됩니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
SAD N DIRTY
I'm switching from a different app that's just eh, and you can't easily configure variants. Literally downloaded this super quick bc a customer dmd me to let me know she couldn't pre-order her out of stock size. Now it's fixed. And it doesn't redirect you to a new site. So easy seriously. I'll update if I have any issues.
Scrub Lab - Premium Medical Apparel
The app has helped us with setting up pre-order. The new dashboard is great and the new terms and conditions feature is fab. Only downfall is support isn't great and stopped replying when I really needed some assistance with the integration on Shopify. It's a shame because I would have given them 5 stars. Considering uninstalling and looking elsewhere.
Thank you for your feedback. Upon investigation we realize the issue is because the customers are purchasing products from the wishlist. We had since contacted the wishlist app to get more information on how to integrate with their app. We will contact you again once we receive a reply from them.
The Charlotte Letter
This app keeps crashing and is not compatible with Safari. When opening the app on safari, it glitches and eventually closes out itself. However, when I open in Google Chrome, it seems to work fine until you click the settings gear to make some adjustments to your preorder wording and then crashes on you again. This app is not worth the hassle.
Thank you for your feedback. After checking, we realize the app was blocked by Safari's default privacy settings of blocking all Cookies. We had sent you an instruction on how to disable it via email.
As for Chrome, as per our Google Meets session earlier, it is working as intended. Do reach out to us if you have any further questions.