The Pre-Order button shows on product pages, collection, the home page, AJAX carts, quick view, etc.
Pre-Order Now Button
The app automatically changes the "Add to cart" button to "Pre-Order" for out-of-stock products.
Use default or individual pre-order settings for certain products, variants, or collections or for store-wide items. Start Pre-Order Now!
About Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder
The most professional Pre-Order app on the Shopify App Store, trusted by 5,500+ merchants worldwide
- Uninstall code clean-up button. Automatically removes code snippets in theme files. No more manual fiddling with your store's Liquid code.
Comprehensive out-of-box features
- Set pre-order status automatically as you run out of stock
- Apply discounts on all pre-ordered items
- Bulk operations to set pre-order for a list of products or the whole store
- Multiple features to manage pre-orders professionally
- No theme customization required
- The most reviewed Pre-Order app on the Shopify App Store
- Fast A-class live support
- Provided by a trusted Shopify App Developer (20+ top-notch Shopify apps released since 2013)
What does the Pre-Order Manager 2.0 offer?
The "Add to cart" button will be replaced by the Pre-Order button for out-of-stock products. Your customer clicks the Pre-Order button and goes through the regular order procedure to buy an item. You can set the same option to sell "Coming Soon" products, manage pre-sale and hide the "Sold Out" button.
The app works out of the box. You don’t need to customize your theme. The app will automatically replace the "Add to cart" button everywhere in the store for out-of-stock products. The Pre-Order Manager is perfectly compatible with:
- all popular themes
- AJAX carts
- AJAX collections and homepages
- quick-view pop-ups
- all SpurIT apps
Set up Pre-Order on autopilot and relax
Automatically enable Pre-Order when a product or variant goes out of stock.
Default and individual settings
Set up default settings for most products. Use individual settings for certain variants, products, collections, etc.
Auto-apply discounts on all pre-ordered products
Discounts will be applied for selected products or the whole store.
Edit pre-order settings in bulk
Dashboard allows you search and filter products by collection, vendor, product type, pre-order status or discount. It means you can enable, disable or set up individual settings to filtered products or search results in bulk.
Analyze pre-order sales right in the app. Export data to a CSV file.
Other features list
Pre-Order Manager allows you to set up:
- pre-order button text and design (or use "Add to Cart" button style)
- pre-order message text, style and position
- pre-order label text on cart and checkout pages
- quantity available for pre-order
- pre-order start and end date
- pre-orders tagging
- locations where pre-orders are available
100% Quality Guarantee
- Use the app for two months. If the app does not pay itself back, you can uninstall it. Contact us, and we will refund you the entire cost of the app.
- Fast live-chat A-class support: Monday-Friday, 2am-11pm (NY time)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use for the FIRST product for free
Individual and general settings
All Free Plan features plus:
Discounts applied for pre-orders
Manage an unlimited number of products
Up to 3 h/month of customizations
Priority queue to get support
Assistance to set up the app
+ All from the Unlimited Plan
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The app does not make it apparent that the 'free with one product' option is only good for 1 product one time, not any product so long as it's only one. For instance, I tested the app with one product and I did like it. However, once I was ready to use the app on the actual product I was going to launch with my store, I de-selected the initial test product and chose the new product (I was still only using the app for one product). The app then automatically migrated me from the freemium plan to the paid version. To be fair, they do state this in their faq section. However, it's not overly apparent upfront and definitely not inline with how they advertise.
Customer service was really really helpful, integrating this into my theme. I ended up going with a different app for my launch, due to other circumstances, but this app was great.
Thank you for your great review. It is certainly our pleasure to assist you with your inquiry.
The Real Thyroid Shop
If you have 1 product store and you run out of stock, it really suck, as your income goes down significantly. With Pre-Order manager I was able to get some sales (not as much as if I had stock, but much more than when I just couldn't sell). Bug thumb up!
Thank you for the great review. We are really glad that our app had assisted you with your business.