The Pre-Order button shows on product pages, collection, the home page, AJAX carts, quick view, etc.
Pre-Order Now Button
The app automatically changes the "Add to cart" button to "Pre-Order" for out-of-stock products.
Use default or individual pre-order settings for certain products, variants, or collections or for store-wide items. Start Pre-Order Now!
About Pre‑Order Manager 2.0 PreOrder
The most professional Pre-Order app on the Shopify App Store, trusted by 5,000+ merchants
- Completely updated in July 2019
- Many features to manage pre-orders professionally
- No theme customization required
- The most reviewed Pre-Order app on the Shopify App Store
- Fast A-class live support
- From a trusted Shopify App Developer (released 20+ high-end Shopify apps since 2013)
What does the Pre-Order Manager 2.0 offer?
The "Add to cart" button will be replaced by the Pre-Order button for out-of-stock products. Your customer clicks the Pre-Order button and goes through the regular order procedure to buy an item. You can set the same option to sell "Coming Soon" products, manage pre-sale and hide the "Sold Out" button.
The app works out of the box. You don’t need to customize your theme. The app will automatically replace the "Add to cart" button everywhere in the store for out-of-stock products. The Pre-Order Manager is perfectly compatible with:
- all popular themes
- AJAX carts
- AJAX collections and homepages
- quick-view pop-ups
- all SpurIT apps
Set up Pre-Order on autopilot and relax.
Automatically enable Pre-Order when a product or variant goes out of stock.
Default and individual settings
Set up default settings for most products. Use individual settings for certain variants, products, collections, etc.
Edit pre-order settings in bulk
Dashboard allows you search and filter products by collection, vendor, product type and pre-order status. It means you can enable, disable or set up individual settings to filtered products or search results in bulk.
Analyze pre-order sales right in the app. Export data to a CSV file.
Other features list
Pre-Order Manager allows you to set up:
- pre-order button text and design (or use "Add to Cart" button style)
- pre-order message text, style and position
- pre-order label text on cart and checkout pages
- quantity available for pre-order
- pre-order start and end date
- pre-orders tagging
- locations where pre-orders are available
100% Quality Guarantee
- Use the app for two months. If the app does not pay itself back, you can un-install it. Contact us, and we will refund you the entire cost of the app.
- Fast live-chat A-class support: Mon-Fri, 2am-11pm (NY time)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Flexible settings for products, variants, collections
Fast live chat support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 649 reviews
Most recent reviews
Evolve Skateboards Australia
Hands down the quickest support I've ever received from any app developer and we've been with Shopify for 7 years. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to use our inventory app to track preorders (you can) and then our highly customised app meant that the in cart message didn't show but they resolved that straight away and now it works a treat. Love the easy but customisable design too.
Thank you for leaving your review. We're glad to hear that everything's going great- if you do ever come across any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance, we'll be more than happy to help!
Lanch - Accesorios y Gadgets Originales
I am charmed with SpurIT support. They help me fix an issue with a previous app I was using and deliver the best quality service. Very satisfied with them!
Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!
We Installed the plugin some days ago and we are testing it for our
migration from magento ...
The app work as expected, only a little conflict with our theme but solved from the Support Team in quickly and perfectly way
I Will Keep the app for long time
We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!