Stunning Photo Gifts
Offer amazingly detailed 3D laser engraved photo gifts that literally last forever! Upload the photo and we take care of the rest!
Amazing Corporate Awards
3D corporate gifts and awards are very popular and with our experience behind you, you can enter that market with complete confidence!
Laser on Demand
Are you a 3D artist? Interested in selling your creations engraved in crystal? Contact us to become a member of our 3D artist community!
À propos de Precision Crystal ‑ 3D Crystal
Add Something New and Unique to Your Store!
Does your store have a gift or business focus? Do you want to take advantage of the exploding trend to personalized products? If so, you should consider adding custom 3D laser engraved crystal to your store!
Personalized photo gifts are big hits for the holidays and those special occasions.
3D laser engraved crystal awards are popular with corporate clients as well!
Why Precision Crystal Gifts and Awards?
Located in Tennessee, USA, we do all work in the US, which ensures quick turnaround for your orders and affordable shipping to all points in the US and Canada!
Since we are located in the US, you do not have to worry about import shipping delays, surprise charges or tariffs!
We are "white label" from start to finish! Never will your customer know where their products come from. All shipping labels, packing lists and any other markings or documentation have YOUR name on them, never ours! We know you've worked hard to cultivate your customer base and we never interfere with your customer relationships.
Since all products are made to order, you’ll never have any inventory risk or storage fees. Simple product pricing and easy to understand shipping costs ensures that you’ll never be surprised by “add on” fees or other hidden charges! Precision Crystal uses the latest APIs to ensure that your customers and you have “up to the minute” details on order and shipping status.
How Does It Work?
It's surprisingly simple. Let's say your customer wants an amazing crystal cube with a photo 3D laser engraved inside. They upload their photo to you, add up to two lines of inscription and then you send that information to us as a part of your automatically generated order. It's that simple!
It's Not Complicated!
Selling an amazing custom 3D crystal product might seem challenging, but we're here to help! We encourage contact with us when you have questions. We have the experience, depth of knowledge, and technology to ensure your success!
Our app makes it easy to upload photos and other details and we provide complete order tracking and consultation throughout the process. And to top it off, we work with you one on one to make sure that your customer is delighted with their order!
Adding Custom 3D Engraved Crystal is Easy
- Install our app
- Review your contact information
- Review your packing and shipping options
- Add a payment method
- Choose and upload products to your store
- Start selling!
Galerie de supports multimédias
The app is free, you only pay for what you sell and ship
La note globale correspond à l'état actuel de l'application. Elle comptabilise tous les avis sur l'application, mais priorise les plus récents.
Avis les plus récents
Absolutely a useless app. There is no place to upload photos and no mock-up photos are available. Please develop this app to be more useful.
Réponse du développeur
In the nine minutes you had the app installed, you may not have noticed that we have three ways to upload photos:
As described in Personalization Options on the Welcome screen:
1. You can add those details manually to your orders in our app after fulfillment has been requested. While manual processing is more tedious, it allows maximum control over what is manufactured. If you sell your products off line at craft shows or receive orders from friends and family off line, this is the way to upload their images and enter inscriptions. Remember that you can always enter or change personalization details manually, as long as the order hasn't entered manufacturing and processing.
2. We provide an process whereby an email is sent to your customer from a white label email address that allows your customer to upload images and enter inscriptions after the sale. This is a good option when your customer may not have an image handy to upload when they are shopping your site. They can "buy now" and "upload later".
3. If you use one of the many available product options apps, we can take the information they collect and attach it to your order. Our app relies on custom attribute information in the order to identify the uploaded file and inscription details. We collect that information from the order request and attach it to your order automatically.
We have considered adding a custom product page, but have held off because we do not want to impact your theme accidentally. It is something we're continuing to look at and any constructive feedback you have would be appreciated.
In regards to a mock up photo, it is not possible to programmatically create a 3D mockup in crystal. We take mockup photos seriously and would expect the mockup to reasonably reflect the final product and to our knowledge, there's no way to automatically accomplish this.