Predictive Search 2.0

Predictive Search 2.0

by Shine Dezign Infonet

By typing 2 characters, will show you all related products

Fight Gear Direct

Works well for adding predictive search, quick to integrate, does what it says, and the support is quick and helpful.

Vindinista

I installed this app hoping for the best but lack any skills as a coder. So I asked the team if they could help me out - which they did, promptly and successfully overnight. This little app add a big boost to the look and feel of our site (https://www.vindinista.com if you want to have a look).

Shopify say this functionality is baked in - which maybe it is IF you're happy messing about with Java and UI in your site. I'm not. So I can't thank Vikas enough for making something small and simple that makes a huge difference to our customers. And I can't recommend this app and the team behind it highly enough. Five Stars.

Simplee Gifts

If I could give this app more stars i certainly would. So simple to get going and so professional looking on my store www.simpleegifts.co.uk . Thank you so much for a stress free app

Longevity SFX 220 Super Foods Xtreme Pvt. Ltd.

Wonderful app and great support --responded within 2 minutes of our email for help ,fixed the problem in 5-10 mins and was very accommodating on the email exchange -wonderful customer support!!! Please use this app!
Really impressed by the hard work and response TIME!
Thanks Predict Search app.

March 4, 2019

Thanks for your review:)
We're always here to support you. If you ever have a question about App, don't hesitate to email us at vikas.shinedezign@gmail.com.

Kickpin

Excellent predictive search plugin that is lightning fast. Will use for all of my projects.

Conceptstudios

Best search engine i ever tried. Super easy and almost free!