Anmeldelser (31)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
11. juli 2024

Crafting social media posts by using product images in a fast and clean enironment is amazing. Predis offers such opportunity, and it made our life much easier. It's always evolving and support is very professional!

Rugbysport.com
Italien
10 måneder bruger appen
Predis.ai svarede 15. juli 2024

Hello, thank you so much for the 5-star review! It truly means a lot to us. If you ever need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at hello@predis.ai. Cheers!

8. juli 2024

I have personally tried many apps ( free apps ) in the shopify store to enhance my shopify store, I would 100% so far say that this app is one of the best as it makes the best quality videos for promotional use for your store or your products.. 5 stars all the way, thank you!.

Treasured Jewels
10 måneder bruger appen
Predis.ai svarede 11. juli 2024

4. juli 2024

It's a really great app. Easy to use the AI features and customize them for my brand and it's great to schedule posts I created on my own in Canva. The only feature I wasn't crazy about was the AI-generated videos, they were sometimes a bit sloppy. Great product overall and the customer service is top-notch!

Journaling is Self-Care LLC
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
Predis.ai svarede 8. juli 2024

Hello, thank you so much for the 5-star review! It truly means a lot to us.

3. juni 2024

Still trying to figure things out, but looks like a very useful app that could potentially save alot of time!

eQuestri Online Tack Shop
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
Mere end et år bruger appen
Predis.ai svarede 10. juni 2024

12. maj 2024

We have been using this software for a while...It is pretty convenient and user friendly for shopify shop owners...Perfect social media management tool for ecommerce startups...very economical and they keep updating their UI and UX. Thank you and expecting more from you guys...!!

Bumbo Stationeries
Indien
12 måneder bruger appen
Predis.ai svarede 29. maj 2024

10. juli 2024

im using this app since 2 weeks, for now its working very good, we started boost our social proof and we do it with this app, for now very promising

Legowiska ,Materace i maty dla psów - Funitopets
Polen
7 dage bruger appen
Predis.ai svarede 11. juli 2024

17. juli 2024

Amazing app. The only thing that can be better is if the engine automatically wrote different captions for each platform since they all have different character limits. It is, however, easy enough to edit them in the preview. If you added that feature, then I'd prolly give y'all 7 stars!

Aliyah Beauty
Cirka 4 timer bruger appen
Predis.ai svarede 20. juli 2024

Hello, thank you so much for the 5-star review! It truly means a lot to us. We have noted down your feedback and will definitely forward this to the team.

5. april 2024

Several functionalities rolled into one, indeed! The designs and templates can look nicer and ability to add different audio files per frame would be helpful. Otherwise, works well and certainly makes social media posting easier and faster for me.

Ona Store
Schweiz
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Predis.ai svarede 30. april 2024

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback, and we're committed to working towards ensuring your complete satisfaction. Our aim is to earn a 5-star review from you in the future. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on hello@predis.ai.

4. marts 2024

Great Application ,What a time saver and has beautiful templates to chouce and design...Recommend for anyone

"All Mine Now" Store
7 måneder bruger appen
Predis.ai svarede 7. marts 2024

Hi, we are absolutely thrilled to read this. In case you need any assistance, feel free to write to hello@predis.ai and let us know what we can do to get a 5-star review from you!

31. marts 2024

One of the WORST expierences ive had with an APP, CHARGED ME $50AU dollars for using it for 1 hour, hating its designs and now they are refusing to refund me after calling me aliar saying they dont offer a 1 day free trial even though its all over there sign up page. I will be taking this further and reporting these people for false advertising

Her Digital Dynasty