Notify Me! PreOrder , 리뷰 1,272개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 4월 16일

This app works perfectly and is easy to use - set and forget, until the sales start rolling in! As a small business it's really helped me manage out of stocks and gives me functionality that would otherwise have cost a fortune. You get regular updates on which products customers are requesting which makes ordering stock a much more informed process and it keeps customers happy knowing they can order the moment it arrives. I've only had to contact support once but Hasti was super friendly and very helpful and resolved my issue quickly. Highly recommended.

Rubber-Duckee
영국
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 4월 17일

My customer service experience with this app has been great, Melika was very helpful and understood the issue I was having and provided a resolution quickly. We are currently on the pro plan and have had good success with how reliable this app is and the customizable functions provided. Can't justify upgrading to the next plan up but wish we could export and transfer restock notification information. Perhaps in the future!

Sock Dreams
앱 사용 기간 12개월
2024년 3월 24일

Super helpful app I've been using for notifying customers when items are back in stock and for separating pre-orders from existing orders. Via the help widget, Hasti was super helpful when I needed an adjustment done with a buy now button showing up on my pre-order pages and she sorted it asap for me. Great customer service - thank you!

Firestack
뉴질랜드
앱 사용 기간 10개월
2024년 3월 11일

We've been using this app for over a year now and it's really helped us gauge our customers' interest in our products. The support team is very responsive and helpful, and they're always adding new features which is a plus. Highly recommend!

Outstanding in the Field
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2024년 4월 17일

i would recommend this app to someone since its a good way to inform customers when something gets restock.

ONSET
앱 사용 기간 12개월
2024년 2월 18일

We constantly sell out of our products and this app has really helped me get an instant boost of sales as soon as we restock! The best part is it's all automatic. Not only does the app work well, the customer service (Melika) has been so helpful and prompt to reply! They even helped me for over 30 minutes on a sunday! Nowadays, customer service and being able to talk to a real person is so rare so I really appreciate this!

Miamily US
스위스
앱 사용 기간 7개월
2024년 1월 24일

Works really well for notifying customers when an item is back in stock without complicated forms. Easy and fast for our clients. We have used it for several years now, and it has never failed us. We just recently started using the pre-order feature and the customer service was fast, and great communication.

Modern K9 - Edmonton
캐나다
2024년 4월 13일에 편집됨

very seamless and easy interface with the best customer service couldnt be happier with what i was trying to achieve with this app. Delaram helped me through step by step and even done some coding for me which worked well! thank you!

Bénir Clothing
영국
앱 사용 기간 4개월
2024년 4월 14일

Melika was really great! super nice and help you resolve your problem fast! thanks!

Lux Collections Boutique
2024년 4월 11일

I highly recommend this Shopify app, one of the reasons being the quick and thoughtful customer service. It's rare to encounter such dedicated customer support staff in similar apps. Strongly recommended!

Australia - Positive Grid