PreOrder Bear

Price: Free
Rating (4.7)
4.7
January 28, 2023

Intuitive and Straightforward, A super easy-to-use app, and I love that it can look at collection and individual products.

Pyramid Comics & Cards
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 27, 2023

Esta app es muy sencilla de usar e intuitiva de instalar, cualquier duda o ayuda que se necesite inmediatamente responden aún en su versión gratuita, nos ha encantado

EcoFlow | Estaciones de Energía Portatil, Generadores Solares, Sistemas Off Grid.
Colombia
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 27, 2023

Muchas gracias, la app ha sido una excelente herramienta para conocer los gustos de nuestros clientes, fácil de instalar y el soporte es uno de los más eficientes que he tenido.

Coleman Tienda Oficial México
Mexico
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 23, 2023

Amazing, just what I needed. Super slick, super clean and fits neatly within your theme. Super user-friendly for the customer.

Forgano
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
January 18, 2023

Jonathan's support is top-notch! I had an issue with the Pre Order Bear Shopify App that I couldn't figure out on my own, but with Jonathan's help, it was resolved in just 5 minutes. He was patient, professional, and extremely helpful in guiding me through the setup process. I was impressed by his knowledge and his willingness to go the extra mile to make sure everything was working correctly. I highly recommend Pre Order Bear App and Jonathan his support services. He truly saved my day and I'm very grateful for his help.

Neal & Alex
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
January 12, 2023

Maria was SUPER helpful and patient with me as a first time user. She helped me get the app set up and working in my 3.0 template :) Highly recommend!

Palo Santo
January 7, 2023

nothing bad I can say about this company. the tool is great and it works on variants unlike other companies out there. I didn't know how to install the app so i was connected with Jonathan... the guy is a monster! so freakishly fast and so helpful. would totally recommend using this app. this is the weekend and they still work. again nothing bad I can really think of to say.

Luxflow
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 2, 2023

The best and easiest customizable preorder/back in stock app out there. Everything is working seamlessly with Shopify, and customer service is top-notch.

gripshop.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 31, 2022

Tried dozens of apps and this is by far one of the best. Nice, clean interface. Easy to set pre-orders. Just works. Thanks very much to the developers for this gem.

Traction Flooring
December 22, 2022

customer service is WONDERFUL! I had a small hiccup with set up but the PreOrder Bear team was on in it in a matter on minutes!

Black Market Merch Co.