PreOrder Boss

PreOrder Boss | Reviews

by AppBoss Apps

Pre-order, Coming Soon, Sold Out, Out Of Stock Buttons

Kimber Doll USA

Perfect, perfect, perfect. So rarely do apps do exactly what you want them to do as quickly and easily as this awesome app has done for me. Thank you to the developers. To over store owners, don't hesitate to download, your customers can't plead ignorant like mine have for so many months.... Thanks!

Janisena

Pre Order Boss is the best! The help was quick and efficient. I recommend it to anyone with a pre-sale need, especially when you are already getting revenue that might have been lost out on without this tool.

Jancarthy

Preorder Boss is a great tool that helped our business start pre-selling much earlier than we ever have before. With the superb customer service and easy app, revenue from sales would be lost if it wasn't for PreOrder Boss so I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their business!

Mistybinson

Super happy with this PreOrder app. With this simple, efficient app we were able to easily manage our pre-orders. It was perfect for our store!

Jenniferloyd

I'm really happy with the pre order feature on this app. I wanted to be able to pick specific variants of products, and it's easy for me do that because there are only a few options per product -- which makes sense! Lastly, customer service was great too - they replied super fast when i had questions about how everything worked.

October 8, 2021

Thank you! Let us know if you need anything. Happy to help.

bortoldonnae20

I am currently testing out the free version of Pre-Order app and it seems to be doing what I need. The options for pre-ordering specific variants is great, as well as allowing you to use the same button design that your theme uses - making everything seem seamless! Customer service was also very prompt when we had questions about how some things worked on our site.

Sherryanie

PreOrder Boss is the bomb! The help was fast and efficient. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a pre-sale app! We're already getting pre-order revenue that we might have lost out on!

Janieacobs008

I was looking for a preorder app that would allow me to do pre-orders and presales on a single product, but still be able to sell it in the future. The variant option is perfect because I can create variants and display different options depending on what's available when my customers are checking out! Their customer service was exceptional.

candysequanti

Wow! Preorder Boss is the boss of presales! I had an excellent experience with their support, had a small issue and they resolved my problem within minutes! I also love how you can set pre-order profiles to easily setup and tkae presales

September 23, 2021

Thanks for your feedback on Pre Order Boss! We're always working on the app so we appreciate your review. As always please reach out if we can help with anything at all, happy to help and happy Preorder shopping!

yraniaquineka

I had a great experience with PreOrder Boss and great customer service! They were super friendly and very quick at resolving my problem. Pre-ordering was easy, fast, and I would definitely recommend it to someone else looking to take presales

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the review! Happy to help. Reach out anytime. Happy shopping!

Previous 1