PreOrder Boss

Pre-order, Coming Soon, Sold Out, Out Of Stock Buttons

Free plan available

MotorFloovo

I really this app and it provided me the feature I was looking for. Pre order feature is amazing. Thanks...

Luminza

I was looking for the app that could help me to enable pre order functionality on my store and I found this. Works pretty well.

Klavida

Time spent using app 1 day

The app works perfectly fine I mean you get the list of products and you can enable the pre order on any of the product. Thanks...

June 17, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! Glad it's working for you! Ping us anytime, happy to help.

Kimber Doll USA

Location Australia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Perfect, perfect, perfect. So rarely do apps do exactly what you want them to do as quickly and easily as this awesome app has done for me. Thank you to the developers. To over store owners, don't hesitate to download, your customers can't plead ignorant like mine have for so many months.... Thanks!

Janisena

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Pre Order Boss is the best! The help was quick and efficient. I recommend it to anyone with a pre-sale need, especially when you are already getting revenue that might have been lost out on without this tool.

Jancarthy

Time spent using app About 2 months

Preorder Boss is a great tool that helped our business start pre-selling much earlier than we ever have before. With the superb customer service and easy app, revenue from sales would be lost if it wasn't for PreOrder Boss so I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their business!

Mistybinson

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Super happy with this PreOrder app. With this simple, efficient app we were able to easily manage our pre-orders. It was perfect for our store!

Jenniferloyd

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm really happy with the pre order feature on this app. I wanted to be able to pick specific variants of products, and it's easy for me do that because there are only a few options per product -- which makes sense! Lastly, customer service was great too - they replied super fast when i had questions about how everything worked.

October 8, 2021

Thank you! Let us know if you need anything. Happy to help.

bortoldonnae20

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am currently testing out the free version of Pre-Order app and it seems to be doing what I need. The options for pre-ordering specific variants is great, as well as allowing you to use the same button design that your theme uses - making everything seem seamless! Customer service was also very prompt when we had questions about how some things worked on our site.

Sherryanie

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

PreOrder Boss is the bomb! The help was fast and efficient. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a pre-sale app! We're already getting pre-order revenue that we might have lost out on!

Previous 1