Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 mars 2024

Our store has recently implemented Preorder Wolf and we are very appreciative of the opportunity to capture sales in a legitimate, integrated way that might have otherwise would be lost opportunities.

We frequently have warehouse & shipping disruptions or unexpected product sell-outs. About half our business is from a product catalog mailed to customers. When overseas container shipments don't align with a catalog drop due to unforseen circumstances, it reflects poorly on our reputation and sales. This app enables us to capture the sales and keep the revenue flowing.

Our web team has been able to train customer service staff how to add items to PreOrder easily from the Shopify dashboard; I cannot find sufficient words to describe how helpful it is that this app made it so approachable and easy. Everyone can use it, not just us web designers and store developers.

Viridian Bay
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Boss Apps a répondu 10 mars 2024

This is absolutely the best review we ever got. Thank you so much for taking your precious time to say nice things about our work. We really work very hard to make sure our customers make money, save time and have peace of mind.

Feel free to contact our support if any help is needed ever!

Thanks again you are a Rockstar!

16 février 2024

It took way less than 2 minutes to install. A few clicks and the app was good to go, working perfectly right out of the box. I wanted to set a quantity limit to my pre-orders, but I couldn't find the option, so I reached out to support. Less than an hour later, Eva replied to my message and said she had enabled the feature and I was once again good to go. Between the seamless and incredibly simple installation process and the mind-blowingly fast support I received, I really have to give this app the 5-stars it deserves. Well done, Eva and the team! Thanks for everything.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 février 2024

Phenomenal support, very helpful in getting everything properly configured, prompt and relevant replies to questions. I would highly recommend this app for your needs.

Chit Chats Ontario Supplies Store
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 mars 2024

This app did exactly what I needed it to do. Very simple and Eva, their rep, was so helpful when I needed additional support and had questions. Highly recommend.

Aero Industrial Tool Company
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 mars 2024

Great app, really easy to set up, straightforward, and efficient!
The support was super fast to fix a bug I encountered. Big big thanks for this app and its great team! :)

La vie quoi
Allemagne
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 mars 2024

So far app is working fine. Support is professional and prompt. Eve was very responsive and helpful. We are only at the beginning of using their services, but we are satisfied.

MOIKA NaturalCosmetics
Slovénie
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 mars 2024

This is fast and easy way to get a pre-order option running on your store. The app is straightforward to install and use. Above all, the support and responsiveness of the developer is unmatched.

Nathan James
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

App works great and their support, Eva, is top notch, I was having issues with the "Pre Order" button not working as expected when switching to another language and they were super quick to fix it and get it all up and running for us. Now it's working just fine and it's exactly what we needed!

NAILASHUB
Environ 15 heures d’utilisation de l’application
20 février 2024

Very helpful. And a quick turn around.

RAM Mounts UK
Royaume-Uni
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 mars 2024

Eva was extremely helpful and responded so quickly to my inquiry and issue with my page. I highly recommend this application for your store!

ABFARMS