Avis (656)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 décembre 2023

I had struggled to get my pre-order button to work for weeks. when I reached out I not only got an immediate answer but my problem was fixed in no time.

Infinite Grace Apparel
États-Unis
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 décembre 2023

App works great and their support is top notch, I was having issues with the preview as our theme code was clashing with the app and they were super quick to fix it and get it all up and running for us. Now it's working just fine and it's exactly what we needed!

iScoot Australia
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 novembre 2023

Eva is super helpful and quick to respond and the app does everything we need - it lets us have 'pre order' button for certain products which customers can buy before they are in stock. Simple to use, would recommend this app.

Black Sheep Surf Co
Irlande
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 décembre 2023

Very fast communication. I needed help with the initial setup and got support right away. It's a great app for my made to order business.

Colour Pop Designs
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

AMAZING

Montana Labelle Lifestyle
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 novembre 2023

Am very happy with my experience with Pre order Now Wolf. Eva is so friendly and was very quick to help me with a minor issue with getting the app up and running. Looking forward to using this feature on my website.

Gifts In Trend
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 janvier 2024

Thank you much for fixing the issue! You were very quick. You were very helpful. What a great job!

Alley Cat Press Co.
États-Unis
18 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 décembre 2023

Fantastic service. Its FREE!! Customer service replied in 2 minutes to rectify a problem on my end. I would highly recommend.

Ziloch
Royaume-Uni
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 novembre 2023

"Pre Order Now Wolf" is a fantastic pre-order application with excellent functionality and great support. The app's features are top-notch, making the pre-order process seamless and efficient. The team behind this app deserves a big thank you for their exceptional assistance and dedication. I highly recommend "Pre Order Now Wolf" to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly pre-order solution. Kudos to the team for a job well done!

A.bsolument
France
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 novembre 2023

Simple app that does exactly what is says. Had an issue with an old apps coding that prevented the pre-order button showing but the team fixed it within minutes.

Latched