Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 novembre 2023

Very quick and effective service! It is my first time using Shopify so I am unfamiliar with some technical knowledge. Eva did a great job quickly addressing and solving the issue I had. Super friendly and helpful. Thank you!

HarvestLab
Tunisie
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
12 décembre 2023

Client service super efficent! I had problems to make the app work, but in a couple of minutes i recieved help and now everything works.

Mancassola Music Instruments
Italie
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
8 décembre 2023

I had a small issue, so I contacted someone on the chat. The response was really quick and the app is working perfect now.

Mini Greens
Pays-Bas
40 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2023

We have a custom theme which needed some slight tweeking. Eva was amazing. She responded super quickly and had the app working perfectly in a few minutes. This app will now allow us to accept backorders in those rare occasions our incoming stock is running late.

MOTOGPS AU
Australie
25 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
20 novembre 2023

Fantastic help and quick, very easy to use app.

Auras Workshop
Chypre
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 novembre 2023

I was looking for a free pre-order app, and found this one. I had some trouble with the pre-order and contacted support at 12:00 am EST - US, and got a response right away. They were able to fix it within a few minutes!

Cheveux Vierges
33 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
1 décembre 2023

Very fast and helpful customer service! Thank you Eva!

shelbacca
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
14 novembre 2023

Needed a little help when setting up and Eva came on board and within minutes had solved my problem. Thank you Eva! Looking forward to using the App.

Dead Fresh Original
Irlande
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
21 décembre 2023

We are very happy so far with the app, the customer service is absolutely amazing. They respond right away and they are very helpful! I would recommend this app to anyone

Loveorie
34 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
15 décembre 2023

This was so easy and efficient. I was having an issue with how to structure my sites for pre-orders the night before launch and Eva came in and saved the day. She is amazing and so so helpful! I 100% recommend this app!

Osami