Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 août 2022

Instalei a app para colocar ao cliente a possibilidade de encomendar um produto fora de stock. A app funcionou bem e é fácil de usar. Muito boa.

PAPEL&CA
Portugal
11 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Boss Apps a répondu 9 août 2022

Thank you for a very kind review.

Yes our app is the easiest to use Preorder app in Shopify.

25 août 2022

Set was very simple and straight forward which I loved. The page that they create for pre-orders look amazing... though I do think they need to rephrase the options for you to choose when your product has a pre order button. but other than that it seem fine. I will update after testing payment

GYM DADDY SPORT
11 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
1 novembre 2022

Am currently using this app for my pre-orders. Wonderful support and easy integration. I am glad that I was able to find this app. Please keep it up!

Corals & Pebbles
Singapour
11 septembre 2022

Super easy setup and works like a charm! This really helps with startup inventory and pre-planning for the business.

The Sarasota Dog Salon
26 janvier 2023

Needed help and they immediately knew what to do to resolve it. Look forward to using this app now and in the future.

Revealed By Naomi
31 octobre 2022

Customer support is excellent. Did not work at first but using the chat log I had it set up in 5 minutes.

Vulture Clothing Company
27 juillet 2022

This app is working as intended for our company, we like how easy it is to set up the preorder system, my only thing is that it takes a second on the website for the add to cart button to switch to saying preorder.

HypeNife
Boss Apps a répondu 27 juillet 2022

Thanks for the kind review. On some themes it takes a second. But we are working on the issue. And in next update (coming in 2-3 days) we will improve it. I will also email you once it's updated.

19 février 2023

This was a quick and easy process to set-up. I had no issue. It literally took 5 mins if that and it looks great. Thanks

1Classy1BeautyCollection
25 février 2023

Super easy to install app. Support was lightening fast in assisting with the setup. Highly recommend

D-STILL
Australie
26 janvier 2023

I needed a quick and easy app to get my pre-orders set up. I had an issue with the button customisation but received immediate and friendly help. Would recommend this app!

stateofflo